Kananga Water Anyone?

@Jeannie1

I get all my essential oils here:

www.newdirectoinaromatics.com

They are members of the NAHA and have some pretty good prices on most oils and supplies. I have been buying from them since 2011 and they provide access to all the testing that they do on each batch. No synthetics, fillers, etc. Just oils.

Here is the link for Ylang Ylang. They have 3 different varieties to choose from. The link is for the cheapest.

https://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/products/essential-oils/ylang-ylang-essential-oil-3.html

I love there ylang ylang. Very potent. You wonā€™t need much.

I still need to make up mine but havenā€™t had the time yet.
BTW, I usually donā€™t give out the name of my supplier to just anyone but you are my coven brother and sisters so I made an exception. This is also a wholesale supplier so they may have you make a large $100 to start with (thatā€™s what their policy was way back when I first started purchasing from them) but they may have changed that. Let me know if that is still the case and I can add it to my order and some to you. I am almost out anyway and need to make an order soon.

Blessed be :gift_heart:

6 Likes

II was reading today and one of the herbs you can substitute for ylang ylang is honeysuckle . But donā€™t take that as gospel, Iā€™ll see if I can find it again. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Found it, it was in Herbal substitutions. Donā€™t know the difference, so canā€™t give an opinion. I saw a few products but they are mixed with Linalool: 10% ( Controlled-release formulation comprised of linalool has been reported as insecticidal) Geranyl acetate:(Geraniol is an acyclic monoterpene alcohol found in the essential oils of plants ) 9.42% or Benzyl Benzoate: 5.8% (used to treat scabies). Please remember That Iā€™m not a chemist, but I should think something that kills scabies and bugs? Just saying. Now, Geranyl acetate may not scare me as much. Please let me know so I can make an educated guess about purchase. Thanks ahead of time and blessed be. :scream: :kissing:

3 Likes

Crazy T,
Ow that was so nice of you, to think of me! I looked up there are some great prices. I am tired of getting ripped off! I know you gave it to me before and this time Iā€™ll go through this website! :+1:
I know that I need to get some honeysuckle and that was kinda pricey too! Anyway, to save some money and get more for my money is going to be great! Thank you for going out of your way for me! I do appreciate that you gave me the opportunity to get a good deal!
I just got to changing my schedule and I will start having more me time, on the weekends. I am feeling optimistic about that so I can make some Potions!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

3 Likes

You are more than welcome pretty girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Barbara,
What does it mean to dilute the water to make toilet water? To make distilled water? Just wondering?
Jeannie

What is this I could not find it anywhere?> Blockquote

3 Likes

Oh, so sorry I fell back on chemical abbreviations Etoh = alcohol. , As for toilette water the term isnā€™t used too much any more.

I hope this upload explains better than I did. Happy blessings

5 Likes

Barbara,
Perfect :ok_hand: Thank you
:blush: Well done!!!
I really appreciate the explanations on the

Blockquote

Appreciate your encouragement & helping me! I am just waiting for my jovan musk perfume in the mail. Canā€™t wait to see the results!
Blessed be
Jeannie

2 Likes

Oh! Jovan Musk (sigh.)

2 Likes

Is that okay?
Jeannie

1 Like

Ohhh Yea :wink: :smirk: :smirk
I love musk of any kind.

3 Likes

Barbara,
Iā€™ve always loved white musk too! Itā€™s got a real soft smell to it! I would say that it is my favorite perfume! Just saying itā€™s cheap and it smells good!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Iā€™ve worn Wind Song since I was a girl and Shalimar on special occasions.
(Like date with my DH)[Dear husband.

1 Like

excuse me, but what is Toilet water?

3 Likes

Eau de toilette is a lightly scented perfume. It is also referred to as aromatic waters and ā€¦ eau de toilette was sometimes referred to as "toilet water ".
Blessings, Garnet

4 Likes

Garnet thanks for the Recepie for kanga water I have all the things to make it know thanks :relaxed:
Jeannie

4 Likes

thank you so much @Garnet for the explanation. Some concepts in English are difficult for me to understand :heart:

I will add to my BOS as soon as possible!

4 Likes