Khadija’s entry for Weekly Witchy Challenge-Light em up!

Hi my lovely witches, wizards and spiritual people, for this weeks challenge involving candles I decided to dress and charge a candle for the purpose of peace and love in my relationship. I decided to do this after watching @SilverBear video and had to try it!
I crushed a herb mix which has Melissa, rose buds, chamomile, lindens, anise and fennel ( note this can be used as a tea to help cold and flu symptoms and increase metabolism), and the oil I decided to use was rose (obviously). I also used my athame the inscribe love and peace into it hoping we will have a chill and loving relationship.
Here are some pictures of the process…
Also just adding that I didn’t waste the remaining herds I crushed I burnt them in my mini cauldron…

13 Likes

Great job! I love everyone’s entries so far. I hope that your intentions are manifested so that you may have a more peaceful relationship. Continue to do the work & blessings will follow.

9 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Very nice! I hope it comes to fruition for you!

9 Likes

It looks great! I love your chime candle holder, too :candle: Here’s to a prosperous and successful spell :pray: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Beautiful work dressing and charging your candle, @TheMuslimWitch- it looks so lovely! And you choose some really wonderful herbs to include as well :herb::two_hearts:

Great job and thank you so much for this entry to the Candle Magick Challenge! May all the lovely intentions you imbued into your candle manifest as it burns- so mote it be! :candle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I love seeing the step by step process. May your intention come to light. And are they cupcakes behind the bunnies and candles on your altar? ,:yum::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yes me too :blush: So far its been the opposite, but never to fear i will try again soon and put more intention and love into the spell work

5 Likes

Thank you i also hope so :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Thank you and likewise :blush: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Thank you and i return this energy to you too for any spell work you are performing. And as for the bunnies, you have heard of crazy cat lady well i am the bunny version lol. Just wish i had one mine sadly passed away for unknown reasons and hubby has been strict about not getting another. He even made me promise but i am finding it hard to keep lol… :heartpulse: :heartpulse:
Oh yes the cupcakes are candles but i cant bring myself to light them since my sacred room smells like a candy factory lol

7 Likes

I’m sorry about your kitty!!! I had a dog who passed of old age I guess. We had her ashes placed inside a locket. I never got the chance to get her paws tattooed on my chest. We were that close.

Anyway, I wouldn’t light those candles either! They’re awesome :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yes i feel for you and your paw baby :cry: My sister and mum’s cat died a few months back and they got his ashes put in an urn made exactly like him and he sleeps on a little corner table at there place. The black and white kitten i had to give up looked almost identical so i gave him to my mum and sister and they just love him. They also adopted another black and white kitty and boy those two boy cats are so sweet and gentle not to mention so playful. You should see their place the cats are like royalty with how spoilt they are lol

7 Likes

There’s nothing like spoiling a well deserved fur baby :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!

5 Likes