Kitchen Witchery Recipe

How about a little Kitchen Magick! This recipe is notoriously dense as well!

Magickal and nutritious!

I usually mix it up with the toppings. Feel free to share your experiences with this recipe if you try it!!

11 Likes

I’ve never had chia pudding before but I usually put chia seeds in my smoothies. I’m not sure if I can handle the texture of chia like this :laughing: is it like rice pudding or tapioca? It looks delicious though!

6 Likes

Its like tapioca :grinning:

6 Likes

I’ve always wondered, are these chia seeds the same thing that you put on pottery and grow?

5 Likes

They are the same. :grinning:

5 Likes

Ohh… maybe I’ll try it one day :grimacing: I’m not too sure though lol

4 Likes

LOL! Not sure if I could stop giggling about eating something that goes on Baby Yoda’s head or not. Might try it someday though.

5 Likes

and all at once, all I can think of is “ch-ch-ch-chia!”

6 Likes

LOL :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t have that first bag of goodness-it was hard to figure out what the wast- but I do have chocolate!!
I add chia seeds to my oatmeal.

I am going to try this pudding. So simple. Thanks for sharing!!!

I like the reminder for stirring in intentions and sigils!

3 Likes

Just some added nutrition

!

4 Likes

Thanks! I will see if they sell that here or if we have something similar :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What :flushed: I’m making this today! Thank you! I have all the ingredients. Yesssss! Ive been trying so hard to eat better. I only eat breakfast and maybe a mid afternoon snack. My dr said she’d send me to a nutritionist but she always forgets. How can you be a dr and forget so much? She doesn’t send my meds in half the time. (These are meds for serious health issues). Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

5 Likes

Eating 5-6 smaller meals all day is best!

It keeps your blood sugar levels even without those dips and spikes from only eating once/twice a day.

It also keeps your metabolism revving and ready to go - which can help with weight control.

I am a certified health coach and have been teaching health coaching for 15 years.

Time for a new doctor! Yikes!!

5 Likes