Kitchen Witches!

Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned witch, this spell is perfect for those looking to add a little magick to their kitchen.

As the heart of the home, the kitchen is a natural place to cast spells for abundance, prosperity, and protection. This spell can be customized to fit your specific needs, but the basic ingredients are always the same.

To begin, you will need a few kitchen staples: a knife, a pot, and a stove.

Start by setting the intention for your spell.

What do you hope to achieve?

Once you have a clear goal in mind, it will be easier to choose the right ingredients for your spell.

Next, you will need to gather your ingredients.

For this spell, you will need salt, herbs, and a few drops of oil.

The specific herbs you use will depend on your intention.

For example, if you are looking to attract wealth, you might use basil or mint. If you are looking to protect your home, you might use rosemary or thyme.

Choose whatever feels right for you…

Once you have all of your ingredients, it’s time to start cooking. Begin by heating up the oil in the pot. Then, add the salt and herbs. Stir clockwise as you focus on your intention. As the ingredients cook, visualize your goal coming to fruition.

When the spell is done, allow the oil to cool. Once it is safe to touch, anoint yourself with it.

As you do, visualize yourself surrounded by a cloak of protection.

Repeat 3x’s “I am surrounded by a cloak of protection.”

This spell can be done as often as you like.

However, it is best to do it at least once a month to keep your energy focused and aligned with your goals.:sunglasses:

12 Likes

A self-anointing oil sounds both fun to make and fun to wear, I really like this! :grin:

Thank you, Silverbear! :heart:

6 Likes

@SilverBear Thanks for sharing. I def need to try this seeing as I bring plants in over the winter. I had bought grow lights to use to save some plants in the winter months. I have mint and basil. I always wanted to do some kitchen magick. Just never knew where to start.

4 Likes