Kitten name? Help!

Hello, all! You may remember we had 3 baby kittens born a few months back. Two of them found homes, and we’ve decided to keep the last baby- it’s a girl. I would love help with her name, as I’m stumped. Here’s a picture of her up on my desk, chilling while I do some witchy work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_cat:

14 Likes

Such a bright pretty kitty. Beautiful light colors and her name is right by the candle, Ogy :sweat_smile: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

So pretty. I’d called her Smudge. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

She’s beautiful! And she looks right at home on your desk watching over your witchy work- looks like you might have yourself a practice buddy! :cat: :two_hearts: :sparkles:

Here are a few names you might consider:

Good luck- I’m sure you will find the perfect name for her! :heart:

Blessed be

9 Likes

Well, since she looks like sunshine and shadows, maybe Sunfall? Then again I’m addicted to that book Uhura’s Song. But I think that would be a great name for your kitty!

9 Likes

Awww, what a little sweetheart! :smiling_face: :two_hearts: :cat:

Her coat kinda reminds me of the desert, the sands, the wilderness… I might go there for inspiration in some way, names that have those correspondences and match her personality :blush:

8 Likes

I think she looks like a Dora - could be Endora and call her Dora for short. I also always wanted to name a cat Luna! She could do either of those. I love all the other suggestions above here Toooooo! Let us know what you name her! :cat:

7 Likes

https://pethelpful.com/cats/250-Witchy-Names-for-Cats

8 Likes

haha I don’t know why, but the first name that popped into my head was Squirt :joy: she’s so cute!

9 Likes

Hmm if she were mine, I’d call her “Aggie,” short for Agate. Because of her stripes :slight_smile: She’s a cutie!

7 Likes

She is a tabby so how about Tabitha, which just happens to be a Witchy name too. xx

8 Likes

I used to know a Tabitha… silly girl, voice actress, loved cats and gardening. Called me her soul sister, or a monkey if I was trying too hard. Miss her so much :heart: Would be a sweet name for a kitty :blush: :black_cat:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.