Lady H saying hello

:wave: Hello everyone. I am new to the Coven, and so happy to have found you all! I wanted to reach out to introduce myself. Lady Hummingbird here :sparkles::candle:(aka Lady H). Hoping to learn, and grow, and share in all of the ways that I can. :heartpulse: I have been practicing in the Solitary fashion for about 20yrs and am opening my minds eye, heart and soul to a more collaborative path. Blessed be to all!

21 Likes

Hello Lady H and welcome to the forum. Merry Meet.

15 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @LadyH

It’s nice to meet you, Lady H. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

13 Likes

Hi, @LadyH! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I look forward to learning from you! It’s always interesting to have new members. I hope you enjoy your time here!

14 Likes

Merry meet, love the name Lady Hummingbird!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Merry meet Kat! Thank you. My deities are Hekate, Athena & Hygieia. I find that the older I get the more green :green_heart: I get. I’ve been drawing down the moon ever since I can remember. I was lucky enough to have been raised up in the original traveling Renaissance Faire in CA and so my Wiccan faith has always felt innate. I’ve recently taken a dive off the deep end incorporating crystals into my spells and am overjoyed with the results. Also, I’ve just started to develop my own line of Manifestation Bath Kits for full moon rituals and so I feel overwhelmed with excitement and empowered by how accepting people are. I definitely didn’t grow up sharing this side of myself with just anyone… so it’s very freeing!!

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Hello. Thank you for your kind words!

12 Likes

Sending welcoming wishes from Nashville, TN. Enjoy. I love Spells8.

13 Likes

Welcome Lady H, from Portland OR. Lovely to have you :blush: :magic_wand::woman_mage::broom:

12 Likes

Thank you… it’s so nice to be here with you all.

11 Likes

Hello @LadyH (what a beautiful name! :feather::sparkles:)

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you!

I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for and that you make yourself right at home here. The coven community is blessed to have you with us!

Looking forward to seeing you around the space - blessed be!

12 Likes

Hey @LadyH so nice to meet you :slight_smile: I am new aswell looking ford to getting to know you :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi @LadyH ! Welcome! So glad to have you join us! There is always so much to learn here. I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota.
Blessed Be

13 Likes

Welcome, @LadyH! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

12 Likes

Same here!!! At first, it was having green in my office (with my orchids and terrariums) then needing to be out more in nature on my runs and hikes. Last year I made a raised garden to plant herbs and vegetables again and am about to go out to buy supplies to create a second one. Over a year ago I started down the path of herbalism.

I’m also relatively new to using crystals in my spellwork. I’ve been a rock hound all my life but hadn’t used their energies before. It’s nice to have an “excuse” for me to have my favorite stones nearby! :laughing:

12 Likes

Response for all:
Thank you for your kind welcoming!! :pray:
I just have to lol because my wife always compares me to Lucille Ball’s character in the Long Long Trailer, collecting rocks from every special happening throughout my life. I’ve always done it too. On our first date we went to an animal sanctuary and I spent over an hour sifting through the tumbled rocks in the gift shop. I finally decided to just lean way into my fascination.
What is your go to crystal or stone currently? A few that bring amazing energy to me: Apache Tears, Goshenite, Alabaster, Prehnite & Flower Agate. I mean… I love them all!!! But at the present time, these have been my go to. I’m doing a lot of Manifestation work lately.
All things green= I bought an 8’x10’ greenhouse last year to start growing my own :herb: herbs for my spells. It went ok. I learned a lot, that’s for sure. It’s not as easy as I thought it would be, but I had a lot of success with a few things. Excited to get it going again in a few weeks.
What is your favorite herb, plant or flower to grow?

10 Likes

@LadyH very beautiful name! welcome to the family of witches! My name is Airram and I am from Greece! I wish you a good journey on the paths of Magic! :pentagram: :pentagram:

11 Likes

Welcome @LadyH :hugs: I love your name! :purple_heart::purple_heart: I’m So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @LadyH :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I love that your name is Lady Hummingbird - they’re beautiful birds! :bird: Do they hold a special significance for you? Anyway, I hope to see you around! Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

10 Likes