Left handed or ambidextrous energy workers- a question

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: you have my heart! :heart: too funny!!

5 Likes

We have running conversations with lines from Monty Python in this house :rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha. Yup and I always want to go and get some coconuts!! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Healing energy is often depicted as gentle, flowing, and commonly water-like, probably because it’s a soothing visual and relaxing to feel. But I think you’re absolutely right about sometimes needing something different!

In TCM, it’s possible to have a yang (fire, masculine energy) deficiency the same way you could have a yin (water, feminine energy) deficiency. We are wonderfully complex beings, made of all the elements coming together in harmony- it makes sense that sometimes we need something a bit more energized and powerful :muscle: :fire::sparkles: :blush:

It is a wonderful topic, and a great one for a weekly challenge! :blush: We did have one Energy Work Challenge in the past, but it was quite a while ago (and is a very popular topic!). I think it’s high time we put energy work back on the challenge to-do list for another go! :grinning: :sparkles:

Beautifully said! :clap::blush:

You are very wise to be cautious with the ocean, Shadeweaver- the energy is very unpredictable and volatile. The ocean appears quiet and gentle one moment, then furious and stormy the next- aka not a good channeling focus for emotional or stability work! :sweat_smile:

That being said, the ocean holds immense power and wisdom- she was there long before humankind, before life itself. In her embrace is a powerful place to dig deep into oneself and go beyond the limits of time and body :ocean: (as long as someone keeps some mindfulness and mundane protective measures in place- safety first!)

Yes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hearing this makes me even more excited for nice spring weather and spending time outdoors! For those of us who enjoy connecting/grounding/channeling Earth energy, there’s not much better than digging toes into the soil and being surrounded by fresh air :leaves: :blush: Can’t wait! :heart:

5 Likes

Travelling a lot? :joy: :coconut: :horse:

There was a time (very recently) that I had just that, all rest and no action… it had been good for me for a while after having had run out of energy from the opposite. I realized talking with my tantra teacher about her schedule… it seemed terribly busy to me, but she was happy and nourished. We need a little bit of that fast and furious energy in our lives too, to keep things interesting and moving, it’s all about balance. :fire: :ocean:

4 Likes

I could hear this sound :rofl:

monty-python-holy-grail
Gif from Tenor

I agree wholeheartedly! :raised_hands: :grinning: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria now that’s all I can hear :rofl:

5 Likes

Amazingly, my 12 year old uses lines from the quest for holy grail. It’s awesome. I love it!!

You know, when I am in a situation I am finding difficult for whatever reason, I transform it into a Monty Python skit in my head. It makes me chuckle and helps me shift gears. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My entire house is like that… we often speak in lines from different movies. Monty Python is a favorite of ours. My daughter used to name the bunnies in the yard ‘Tim’ & my son would be like… ’ Does he have big, nasty teeth… like this?’ (& make a hand gesture by his mouth) She’d giggle & run away yelling ‘Nee’ :rofl: Then he’d be like… that doesn’t even make sense! Trying to reason that she is 7 years younger than him so to her it makes total sense was a bit difficult sometimes. :joy: My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed it & still do :laughing:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.