Lepidolite - The crystal

Lepidolite’s name comes from the Greek translation of “scale.”

16 Likes

Lepidolite was one of the first crystals I got specifically for its magickal properties- before then I always got a shiny rock here and there just because it was pretty :laughing: But stress was piling up and I needed something else, something that I could bring to work and have with me during high-tension meetings. I got a lepidolite bracelet and it helped so much during stressful moments. Just touching the stone beads helped me remember to breathe and helped to soothe anxiety :relaxed: :purple_heart:

A really great video about one of my favorite stones- thank you so much for this, @Silverbear! :heart:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria Lepidolite was one of mine that I bought myself specifically for purpose. This sphere I only bought it a few weeks ago. On sale. From my most favorite online crystal store. Crystal and Stone. My name is Jess and I have a problem.

I tell you what though this one was one that I well and truly couldn’t ignore or miss it’s influence and effect.

I found Lepidolite purely by chance when I was looking into crystals to add to my emotional healing crystal kit. When I read that Lepidolite helps to calm anxiety and stop the constant thoughts, especially when you are trying to go to sleep at night. I thought oh snap yupsies! I need you. So I started with a simple tumble then I found the sphere on sale so I thought why not. Add it to the collection and keep it near my bed.

Well I slept the best I have done that first night I placed it near my bed. The constant chatter on my head eased. It’s powerful stuff though the next day at work I was a little mind blank (lights on no one’s home) kind of vibe. Like there was not only no chatter but not much thought of anything really. I was fine the next day. But I think that was my own fault for jumping into working with such a big piece of such a powerful stone.

When they get some back in stock I am going to be grabbing a Lepidolite worry stone to add to the worry stone collection.

6 Likes

Ohhh I’m so glad the lepidolite helped you too, Jessica! :purple_heart: :blush: Interesting about the aftereffects you experienced the next day- it sounds like the sphere you got was a really potent one! :muscle: :gem: A worry stone sounds like a great way to have a bit of lepidolite close by whenever it’s needed. May you find a lovely worry stone to add to your collection! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks for the beautiful video! I had many pieces of lepidolite but I’ve gifted some over the years. I still have a few. It helps calm and soothe and helps with depression and any type of trauma. I love this stone.

4 Likes