Let's See Those Trees!

Hi everyone,

I thought this might be a fun thing to do. It may be a bit early for some but I thought we could do a Yule tree/decor sharing post. This way we get to see everyone’s beautiful Yule decor/altars and may even be a way to inspire each other.

I haven’t made any wreaths or garlands yet. Nor have I done my log but I do have my tree up. It is a bit bigger than I thought it was! When i cut the net it jist kind of bounced out :rofl:. I’ve gone for blue and white this year. The frost on the ground out the window helps to build that feeling that winter is truly here!

I look forward to seeing everyone’s wonderful decor.

Blessed be

Alan

29 Likes

It’s beautiful :sparkling_heart: :santa::evergreen_tree::gift::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

16 Likes

Thank you…bit early but after the year ive had, i just wanted something cheery

17 Likes

Absolutely :sparkling_heart: I’m putting mine up tomorrow.

17 Likes

How pretty! I’m behind the times, I still have my Thanksgiving stuff up!

17 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity
WAIT IS THAT SNOW? OMG i have MISSED snow so very much :cry::cry: your tree is gorgeous

I am behind schedule for me, i usually have it up by now but plan on putting it up on Friday.
But here is a picture of my tree from last year :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

@Winter I love it :heartbeat:

14 Likes

Love it. I love the multicoloured lights. Its similar to the tree my mum puts up so they are a reminder of many happy times.

16 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity and @tracyS yeah its similiar to the one i grew up with too. I love multicolored lights, Christmas/Yule is my favourite because of all the color. Im like a magpie anything sparkly and colorful gets my attention. :rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

16 Likes

Wow, so beautiful!

15 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity and @Winter your trees are beautiful! I’m not putting up a tree this year. I live in an old house and I have to bring a ladder in to get in the attic. I am going to make a Yule altar though.

17 Likes

Eight years ago we bought a potted tree to decorate and then planted it outside. He was about 3 feet tall when we had him in the house, now he is about 15 feet tall. We named him Mike after a bear cub that was being cared for at the time in the local wildlife rescue center. Mike the cub didn’t survive but Mike the tree lives on in his honor.

23 Likes

@Ostara I don’t have an attic at all. I just buy a real tree each year. The smell is wonderful.

No its just frost im afraid. Fingers crossed for some snow soon.

@peter3 what a wonderful sentiment and a beautiful memorial to little Mike :bear:

17 Likes

I love the smell of real trees. I haven’t had a real tree in over 20 years. :christmas_tree:

16 Likes

Trees up! :christmas_tree::grin::partying_face:

@peter3 How beautiful :sparkling_heart:

21 Likes

Aww love the tinsel. Something sentimental about it.This is the first year i havent put tinsel on mine. I have feather boas :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

22 Likes

Gorgeous. I love the garlands too.

15 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity See in the States (well where I came from anyway) we call that garland and the “angel hair” (what they call it in the UK) is called tinsel. I just finished my tree but Matt has the phone so can’t take a picture. Will do it tomorrow, hopefully, before my cats destroy it :smile_cat: :smile_cat:
@peter3 What a nice tree and memorial to Mike, poor baby :cry:
@tracyS love your tree so pretty :grin:
wondering if its normal to be listening to Avenge Sevenfold at full blast while decorating a tree :rofl: :rofl: :thinking:

15 Likes

@peter3 Mike the tree is beautiful. I’m sure Mike the cub is smiling down on his beautiful tree.

@tracyS and @tammy5 your trees are beautiful too!

15 Likes