Let's talk about vibrations and frequencies in our Crafting

This is excellent! I love learning new detail knowledge from others with experience. I have said in another post that I was just starting to learn about frequencies and vibrations before I join this awesome group. I have on my phone (3) apps that gives the frequency you are at when listening to them. If you are interested, please let me know.

Medea

5 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I truly believe in the holistic state of the universe and every person in it. I’m really happy you’re enjoying the information. I am very much enjoying sharing it!

5 Likes

So awesome to hear you’re already making use of the frequencies!!! :star_struck:

I actually use some apps myself in my method. I’m not one of those who works on the energies via the aura. I’m into hands-on, super-intensive healing with vibrations via both aural and tactile methodologies.

It’s quite an experience. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Fabulous! Then I will definitely move on into the DIY stage and offer the detailed anatomy as it becomes relevant in practice. Thank you so much for the input, and I’m so glad you’re here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Then it is a win-win situation! :blush: Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom- it really is a gift to learn about! :books::sparkles:

4 Likes

Let’s talk about DIY Frequency Tuning

Now I have absolutely nothing against paying a sound healer or other type of energy worker to assist you in aligning and activating your chakras. It’s the career I’m training so hard for. If it’s something that you are really wanting to take on fully, I encourage you to find a local light worker that you “click” with and go for it. It’s worth it.

But for the purposes of Crafting, I think it’s important to know how to work with your energy body on your own so that you can align yourself with your spell work and Crafting as part of your ritual. It’s also the path head to a great journey of self-discovery.

There are a few steps to learning the DIY method, but they are mostly practice work with a few concepts to understand, like the torus of the energy direction of the human body, and the layers of the human energy body itself.

The Human Energy Body

• · The layers of the human energy body are invisible and intangible, but they work in tandem with the physical layer of the body.
  • · When your chakras, meridians or energy centers are out of alignment, it causes these layers to also go out of balance.

There are many layers to the human energy body. I won’t be getting into the specifics because it’s just not necessary for this discussion. But it’s illustrated most usually like this.
Picture1
Image Source

What’s most important is to understand how these layers of energy move through the physical body. This motion has been most usually represented by a simple torus shape.

Picture2
Image Source

With the advancement of our understanding of the human biofield of energy, it’s starting to be represented more and more as a multi-dimensional phenomenon.

Image Source

Image Source

What I’d like to you know is that energy is drawn up through the system and then is recycled back around. Imagine the torus is spinning in a bottom to top motion. On top of that movement, there are the extensions of the human consciousness up through the crown and extensions for human grounding running down through the legs and feet.

THIS is the phenomenon we are seeking to control along with our chakra/meridian points. They cannot be separated. To work with one is to work with the other, always.

The Tones We Work With

So, the first thing you’ll want to do is choose the type of tones you want to work with. There are many and they come in many forms, trying a few different ones can help you to decide which ones are for you. The three I work with are basic chanting, the Solfeggio Frequencies, the Chakra Tones, and the Schumann Resonance. Most sound workers don’t include the Schumann Resonance, but I’ll explain along the way why I do and how it’s enhanced my practice. If you want to use your own vocals, there is a variety of chanting types to choose from. What’s most important isn’t the chant itself, but where the words vibrate in your electrical system and in your physical body.

The most basic form of sound to work with is your own voice. If you are lucky enough to have singing skill, singing the scales works wonderfully as the scales are the same ones used in crystal singing bowls and chakra tuning forks.

Another way to use your voice to create resonance and vibrational change in the body is basic Hindu chanting. Hindu in specific works for this purpose because the entire language was created based on resonance and vibration. You can learn Hindu chants that have meaning for you, you can just chant the Sanskrit alphabet…or you can simply work with the Aum tone.

I know there’s a little confusion there with the Aum tone. Om is the word used to describe the actual symbol. AUM is the actual tone intonated and chanted. When spoken correctly, the word passes resonance and vibration through all seven main chakras.

Aum is a single word with three sounds. Each letter is sounded out. When done correctly, not only do we hear the classic “Om” sound, but we also vibrate all levels of our chakras/meridian points. Here’s a link to a wonderful video that explains exactly how it works.

How to chant AUM

The Solfeggio Tones were created by the Gregorian monks. The tones were so effective at putting people into religious trance, Pope Gregory banned them from use in the churches as they were “too good for the common man”. They were therefore lost for about 1500 years then rediscovered by an academic working with Bible codes. Although each tone is connected to a chakra, all the tones are beneficial to all the chakras. There are no singing bowls that can reach the frequencies of the Solfeggio Tones, but there are tuning forks and there is music. “Palestrina: Missa Papae Marcelli” by the Massimo Palombella & Sistine Chapel Choir is a fine example of Solfeggio Tone music. I am not a Christian myself, but the version of Agnus Dei on this album brings me to tears of awe and joy over the sheer beauty of the human voice when emitting Solfeggio Tones.

There are also Tone apps. I use a Solfeggio tone generator app called “Solfeggio Frequencies: Sounds” available for iPhone. I have not yet found one as good for Android. Anyone with any input on this, it will be most welcome. I have a lot of friends wanting to DIY Chakra Tone, but they have Android.

The other app I use is not a tone but a resonance. It’s called the “Schumann Resonance – 7.83Hz”. I use it in conjunction with the Solfeggio Tones for two reasons. First, the Schuman Resonance is the frequency of the earth and the frequency of REM. It is the heartbeat of the Great Mother and really helps to put me in a state of trance while working with the frequencies. Second, when played alongside the frequency tones, it creates a binaural beat effect that helps me know when I’ve gotten each chakra into alignment.

How to use each method

With chanting, the tones are internal and very soothing. All you need is your voice, a comfortable place to sit up straight and time. A good twenty minutes of chanting AUM will not only work on aligning your energy centers, it will also help you train your voice so you can recite spells at the proper tone to correspond to the desired manifestation.

Working with crystal singing bowls is an external tone delivery system. It’s not the easiest place to start as there is a learning curve and you cannot fully relax into the experience if you’re the one playing the bowls. But it is an indirect method that relies upon the vibrations travelling through the air and into your system mostly via your hearing.

Tuning Forks are advanced and difficult to perform on yourself. Not impossible, but difficult in the same way as singing bowls. They deliver the tones through the skin and create a more intense healing session.

Apps are the easiest way to get a multi-level response from your energy centers. They can be listened to through a speaker much like listening to singing bowls. They can also be listened to using either earbuds or earphones. Earbuds deliver the sounds to your cochlea to activate the surround nerves and meridian points. Over the ear headsets deliver the sounds to your cochlea and also resonate vibrations through the bones surrounding your ear. The apps I’ve mentioned herein are made by the same company and can be played at the same time. Here’s my method.

• · I use an over the ear headset and start the Schuman Resonance and adjust the volume until I can feel the vibrations moving through the bones around my ears.
  • · I then start the Solfeggio Frequencies and adjust the volume until I can hear the tone but it is stuttered by the Schuman Resonance. This may sound kind of like an MRI to you at first, don’t panic…it won’t seem like that for long.
  • · I also use a meditation timer set up to ring a bell every five minutes so that I spend five minutes on each tone. When the timer rings, I simply move to the next tone.
  • · One 45-minute session a few times a week is a good start.

This method has worked wonders for me not only in my Craft, but in overcoming the several disorders I battle daily…to the point that I’ve decided to make it my career.

It’s best to balance all the energy points first, then concentrate on the one vibration you need for your spell casting. I’m quite sure you will all be highly creative in how you work this information and practice into your rituals.

I’ll keep posting more if you’d like. What else would you like to know about energy work using vibrations?

8 Likes

:star_struck:

Will be experimenting with singing the scales in my practice! It would bring my Craft into my pre-recording vocal warm ups, and add more music to my meditation time- a win-win situation! :raised_hands:

I put this into YouTube and got this- listening to it now:

I’m not Christian either, but I’m all for the idea that good music goes beyond religious boundaries. This is very soothing to listen to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, please! :star_struck: This last post especially is loaded with information- I have a feeling I’ll be revisiting it to pick up more and more.

I can’t think of anything at the moment, but I am 100% grateful for all the wisdom you’ve shared about your journey into vibrations/frequencies/sound work- and I’m completely open to any other information you feel called to sharing! It really is a blessing, @August_Wandering :heart::pray:

7 Likes

Awww…thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I think about it a lot as well. I’ve been running into the theory that higher vibrations are actually higher dimensions…which would make the ghost situation make sense. :+1:t4: :+1:t4: :smiley:

5 Likes

@WitchAngel111

5 Likes

@Mistella Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Let's talk about vibrations and frequencies in our Crafting:

Hi August,
I wanted to thank you for all the information you have been sharing with all of us. I have been fascinated with frequencies and Vibrations for a while now, but I never went as far as the anatomy aspect of it or the Charaka’s either.
I am looking forward for your next post.
Blessed Be,
Medea

6 Likes

@Mysterie I am also really excited about August’s Sounds and Frequencies. I was just starting to get involved with this topic. I love the Wind Chime idea. I am going to find out at what frequencies they give off.

@MeganB Quantum physics…what’s that? Just kidding. I never learned anything about that topic but it seems that I should start. Frequencies and how it takes you to different levels “in life” lack of a better explanation, fascinates me!

@BryWisteria "When I hear “quantum physics” I get equal parts excited and intimidated haha- I really like (and appreciate!) how you’ve worded things here. It is more beautiful like prose, and also easier to relate to. You’re very good at explaining things, Augus" (bry,spells8,2022)
If I didn’t know better, I would have thought I said that :innocent:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m so glad the information is useful! :+1:t4: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m late to this discussion, but it is fascinating and downright revelational. This opens up a whole new area of my practice and I am excited about it! Thank you for sharing this with us, and I would love to hear more - whatever you think we should know - about energy work.

7 Likes

Hahaha you know what they say about “great minds thinking alike” :wink::two_hearts:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you! I thought I was almost done, then I discovered Human Design as a specific “blueprint” of the circuitry in a person …I’ll be writing on that this week. It’s amazing!

6 Likes

So who here is working with Human Design? For those who are not, it’s a system that uses astrology, a rearrangement of chakras, the I Ching and Kabbalah to determine and express the electrical circuitry of an individual…Blowing my mind it is!!!

So who else is into it and who else wants to know more?

I’m addicted to it already… :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

I just realized I forgot to show how the chakras move through the body. They are not just radiating from the front, they also radiated through the back/spine, as in this illustration.
front and back chakras

It makes sense then that the spinal nerves get involved when working with body energy.

The chakras also emanate from our hands as in this illustration.

The chakras also number more than the well-known seven base physical chakras. There are 114 chakras in the human body, not all in the physical plane. There are also 72000 nadis. If chakras are the energy centers, then nadis are the power lines running out of them. Some of them match up to the meridians of acupuncture, some do not. For more on this, click here

Here is an illustration including just a few of the non-physical chakras.

So sorry I missed including this earlier.

Just remember that we all broadcast a unique transmission via the specific configuration of each of our chakra systems. So when you’re preparing to cast or even during your ritual, know that you are not just directing your energy towards your altar.
It also emanates out your back toward your circle, filling the entire space with the vibration of the chakra energy you’re working with.

Geez, this is so much fun! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

One more thing…

In my Yoga Instructor Certification course, our teacher (a Buddhist monk in India) offered this mind-blowing concept.

We’ve almost all been taught when meditating, to breathe in love and breathe out our negativity…like to clear the system of it.

But the monk says differently, and I agree with him. He says that using this method is like taking only love from the universe and then dumping our energetic/emotional garbage into it. I’ve often hesitated to exhale my negative issues because I wondered how they wouldn’t pollute my environment. Turns out, it was a very intuitive thought.

So instead, he explains that our heart is actually capable of transmuting negative energy into love and we can use this idea every time we sit down to meditate.

Start by getting comfortable and taking a few deep diaphragmatic breaths.
Put both hands over your heart.
Feel its warmth emanate into your palms and reflect it back throughout your body.
When you feel ready, bring a triggering thought to your mind, then inhale the pain, frustration, anger, or whatever it is you are dealing with.
Send the emotions straight to your heart.
Hold it there for a moment, and feel its glowing warmth take on the negative emotions. Allow it to change them into pure love; love of self, and love of others involved…you really have to get past the issue and find the love in your core being for the world and everyone/everything in it.
Then exhale that pure love into your environment.
Repeat until the triggering thought no longer triggers the emotions it did before.

I advise starting with something small and then working your way up to larger and more triggering. You can also do this in regard to any world events that are triggering.

Since I started doing this instead of the other way during my meditations, EVERYTHING has started changing and I feel more open and my energy seems to flow more easily with fewer blockages.

I think I’ve remembered all that I forgot to mention now…I hope. :laughing:

7 Likes