Let's talk Plans for this Full Moon/Blue Moon

@Limeberry I will find the package today and list the ingredients for you. I know I missed something doing it from the top of my head. There is enough in the packet to make 2 cups of tea. 1 cup for me and 1 for my ancestors at the Dumb Supper. I found out that’s what we are doing Saturday night with my friend and her daughter. It will be the first time I am doing a ritual with someone else (aside from my daughter) I have always practiced solitary. I may bring my pendulum too and the cloth with letters and numbers on it.

2 Likes

Ooh that would be great, thanks! That sounds like such a fun evening. I hope you have a lovely time :heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome & thank you! I set up a tea time in the Activities for a Monday Tea after the holiday for everyone to check-in! I think it will be nice to check in on everyone’s weekend and their festivities no matter how big or small they will be.

2 Likes

We will sit around our fire pit and honor my grandmother who passed due to COViD in May. I only have one picture of her but it’s a good one, I am planning to follow the Samhain lesson in level 1 to set up my altar and display my Book of Shadows. we never got to do a service due to lockdown, so the night will be very special and hopefully I will be able to connect.

5 Likes

The salt is for outside but it’s on the patio and then I sweep it up for proper disposal. I don’t want any animals getting into it, either.

3 Likes