Life goal Affirmation

“Today I begin a journey that is un-stoppable and will change my life forever”

Last night we decided we are moving to Colorado next year ( hopefully by June ) we have been talking long and hard about this and we want to start a family somewhere we will both thrive and right now Florida isn’t letting us thrive. so I ask for all your support and positive thoughts while we try to meet our goal ! is there anyone here that already live in Colorado would love to hear your pros / cons !

15 Likes

Oh, wow, that’s quite a move. Good luck!

8 Likes

Congrats, @THCLEMONADE! :partying_face: Relocating is a huge process, but it’s also a really exciting one. Wishing you all the best with the big move to Colorado! :railway_track: :heart:

9 Likes

I could tell you one of my favorite pros…crystals! Either digging them or gem shows. :grin: I’d love to move to Colorado! Either way, you deserve to be happy and able to be comfortable!

9 Likes

You definitely have my support @THCLEMONADE sending lots of l :heart: ve and light your way hun.

5 Likes

Congratulations on establishing your goals! That’s a big step :clap: :clap:

I have met lots of people from Colorado but haven’t had the chance to visit yet. But I always ask about it and I think this article sums it up pretty well.

My suggestion would be to find a Facebook group of people who live in Colorado (for example an outdoor group if that’s what you’re into) and ask there what they like/dislike about living there.

Lots of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes