Lighting a candle for inspiration when studying?

Hi so i was wondering as well as setting my intentions when meditating or conjuring up a spell for assistance with my studies, can i light a candle as well? If so what colour is best. I am really hoping for inspiration, clarity and a good mind-set. This assessment is a big one and i have one last chance. Also what about crystals? Which ones are best? Any suggestions would be great! :blush: :hugs: :rose:

10 Likes

That is such a great question! :clap: You absolutely can light a candle to help with your studies. You can take it a step further and carve a sigil into the candle (or draw it on the glass) that helps you focus and retain your studies when the candle is lit. :candle:

As for colors, I would choose either white or orange. I’m not sure about crystals, though. That’s not my area :laughing:

9 Likes

I agree with @MeganB and would add that the color yellow is attributed with increased educational and intellectual activities. So, yellow candles and crystals may be beneficial, along with safely burning incense such as gingko. You may want to consider, if you haven’t already, aromatherapy.

Although I’m certain you don’t need it, I wish you good luck in your studies!

9 Likes

Thank you! I had assumed white since its universal for so many things so i just automatically lit one up. :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you i really appreciate it! Don’t know why i didn’t think of the yellow candle i light one every week and always tend to forget each quality for the candles… :blush:

6 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported me i was able to complete my research proposal assessment and send it to the educator to assess. She was nice enough to say she will take a look at it before i officially submit it in case of any changes needed. All we need sometimes in life is some positive energy, good intentions, a few candles and lovely helpful witches like you guys :heartpulse: :rose:

7 Likes

Sorry I’m late to reply- a huge congrats to you on finishing your research proposal assessment, @TheMuslimWitch! :partying_face: :heart: You’ve been working really hard for so long- may the results of your efforts come to beautiful fruition! Congrats to you! :tada: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you and it is never too late :blush:

4 Likes

I’m glad you were able to get it done. And you can never go wrong with a white candle! :candle:

4 Likes

I find candles really helpful whenever I am tackling sonething challenging, like writing or organizing. They seem to help me be more effective and productive.

Along with that white candle, good old quartz is good for clarity. But fluorite is the classic for studying and focus.

I use a purple 7-day candle when I want to tap into my intuition and imagination.

If am getting stuck or unmotivated and I need to handle a task, I use a red candle (also good when on a deadline, like the candle version of caffeine!)

5 Likes

I have recently purchased a beautiful (also quite large) Selenite macramé necklace to wear for clarity. I have a few crystal quartz one and since there was a five year birthday for a local crystal shop with major discounts i couldn’t no take the opportunity to buy it…

5 Likes

I just want to say thank you to everyone who supported me. I got my grades today and passed this assessment! :blush: I have one last upcoming assessment and if all goes well for this one and fingers crossed for the other subject too (is slightly more easier and educator for that one is very supportive), I WILL GRADUATE! :rose: :rose: :rose: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: I will be so proud of myself for being a good role model to my kids as a mum of 4 and a full time carer (might as well say farmer too thanks to the number of pets), while running my husband’s little side business and completing this extremely difficult degree over 3 years while still managing to loose 52kgs due to health reasons :hugs:

4 Likes

Wooohooo!!! :partying_face: A huge congrats to you! :heart: And considering all the things you are managing, it really is amazing- you’re an inspiration! :sparkles:

One more to go- you got this, @TheMuslimWitch! Cheering for you as you take on the final assessment! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you i really do hope i can get this degree so i can assist others who really need it (refugees, child protection, homeless) regardless which profession/job i get chosen for. Would love to work with refugees however, as we have a large Afghan/Iranian community hear who speak Farsi and little English and my skills of learning Farsi/Persian fluently would be a great help to my community (not to mention as a bonus since we get paid extra if u r multilingual) :blush:

4 Likes

This is super news @TheMuslimWitch and I am so happy for you in this success and bidding that you complete the degree you seek next! It’s such an accomplishment and I know you will be a perfect fit for the jobs you listed - helping others is such a worthy and fulfilling career! You go girl!!! :brown_heart:

4 Likes

That’s such amazing news! :partying_face: :tada: I’m so proud of you! You’ve come so far and you’re almost finished with your goal. It’s right there! I know you can do it, graduate, and help everyone that you’ve set out to help. I believe in you!

4 Likes

What wonderful news :hugs: @TheMuslimWitch :heart:
Congratulations :partying_face: That’s awesome :tada:

4 Likes

Thank you i really appreciate it :blush:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.