Lions gate ritual

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has a good ritual/ spell for tonight lions gate portal! To manifest a wish !

5 Likes

The Lion’s Gate is a particular date (8/8) on which the star of Sirius, the Sun, and the Earth are all aligned in particular points that cause the energy from Sirius to beam down to earth and change its vibrations or energy level.

Astrologically, this portal is called the Lion’s Gate Portal due to the Sun being in the sign of Leo." Leo, of course, is symbolized by the lion and embodies the animal’s courageous and noble energy. Learn more about it here

Lion’s Gate Ritual

Here’s a Meditation for the Sirius star system, from the book Wiccan Spell A Night by Sirona Knight

For this spell, you will need soft instrumental music and three drops of lavender oil.

1. Turn on the soft music.
  2. Carefully rub three drops of oil on your third eye (spot above and between the eyes), throat chakra (spot at the base of your throat), and heart chakra (spot in the middle of your chest).
  3. Lie down and continue to rub the oil into each spot while beginning to breathe deeply.
  4. Take a deep breath and hold it for a count of three, then exhale letting go of all the stress and tension that has build up in your body.
  5. Imagine you are a big white lion :lion: , who is as bright as the star Sirius and swift as the wind. You move across the sky, using the light of the stars as stepping-stones that move you to wherever you want to go. All you have to do is think about somewhere, and immediately you are there. You realize that you can move your life to wherever you want it to be. The choice is yours to make. As a big white lion, you roam the heavens, continually moving forward in your quest to have a fulfilling and magical life.
  6. Keep this thought with you as you move into the realm of sleep and dreams.

✦ . * ˚ ✦

Since you asked for something for a manifestation, I suggest that before you begin you focus on your intention and write it down on a paper. Then do this meditation and focus on your intention throughout it. Once you’re done, paste the paper on your Book of Shadows or Book of Mirrors with today’s date so that you can keep track of it!

7 Likes

Beautiful thank you :heart_decoration:
And what do you think about this one?

6 Likes

Good health
To live Wicca , doing no harm
To have a good long life and love.
To have my student loan forgiven
To be protected on my job until I retired from my boss who is an unhappy woman
To retire comfortable in 5 years
Protection for my children and their families
Happiness for my children and their families

7 Likes

@Lavender That looks good too! It seems to be along the same lines as the meditation I shared above.

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky and the nearest that can be seen without the aid of a telescope. Some people call it the “Spiritual Sun” as it has long been revered by ancient cultures and was believed to be the gateway to heaven. :star:

5 Likes

Very interesting! :star_struck: I didn’t know about the Lion’s Gate before- thank you for the explanation, @Francisco! And thank you @Lavender for sharing this exciting event! :blush: :two_hearts: Did you decide to try one of the rituals? If so, how did it go? :blush:

@Deborah813 had some beautiful wishes (I am hoping they all come true for you!). If anyone else did a ritual for Lion’s Gate, feel free to share how it went!

I’ll put this on the calendar to try next year :spiral_calendar::+1:

2 Likes

Yes I did! I feel everything went well! Let’s see what comes to fruition! Hoping to manifest that wish I to reality ! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria.
8/8 is when the power that connects us is most powerful … however the gate remains opened until
8 /12 or 13 … I am not sure but I think there is still an opportunity to make your wish known …

Everyday is the perfect day to set our intent and to practice self care…
Blessings

4 Likes

I’m happy to hear everything went well for you, @Lavender! :blush: I hope your wishes manifest for you soon :two_hearts:

You are very welcome, @Deborah813 :heart: It may still be possible to do a Lion’s Gate ritual, but since I’ve missed the pinnacle of the energy this year I think I’ll hold off and try to capture it at most powerful next year :grin::+1: You are absolutely right! Those are wise words- timed with the Lion’s Gate or not, every day is a great day for self love and care! :pray::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy Lions Gate 2021!
Here’s my altar set-up for tonight’s meditation:

8 candles in Leo colours set up in an infinity symbol (figure 8)- tea lights in red, orange and yellow, my special neroli and sweet orange candle (current fave), red puffy heart and gold beeswax and honey heart.
Joined together with various crystals including citrine, ruby, tigers eye, garnet and carnelian.
Sprinkled with red rose petals for manifestation and cinnamon for Leo correspondence and speeding up spells.
Also burned a cat’s whisker for an extra boost for my intentions :smile_cat:

7 Likes

I am getting ready for today’s new moon. May the power of the Lion roars inside all of you ! Blessed be!

7 Likes

Did my little ritual at my job, had to lie a little to at least have a moment to perform LBRP, and to meditate. Definitely it can be felt, and still feel it on my third eye. A nice heat. Here’s my modest candle in which I carved a sigil to Sirius, and a sigil I drew on a sticky note.

4 Likes

:heart: this app, almost same direction when performing LBRP, facing to the east.

4 Likes

I packed my travel Altar for tonight and got it ready then forgot it at home and I am at work for the rest of the night! Luckily in the cabinet I found some Bay leaves so I am manifesting my wish on a Bay leaf and will burn it beneath the sky tonight. I don’t even have a candle to burn. However I believe that these things happen the way they are meant to! So for all those without the necessities: cheers, it’s you’re intentions that matter the most. Happy Lions Gate!

6 Likes