Listening to the Goddess meditations

Hey all! I’m looking for recommendations for good listening to the goddess meditations. I can only find one or two on YouTube. Help a witch out!

Thanks in advance!

8 Likes

What type of meditation do you mean? Like a meditation to hear messages from the Goddess? :sweat_smile: Apparently, my brain doesn’t understand what you mean lol

8 Likes

Are there any meditations on the app that invoke a goddess? There’s ones that invoke the gods? I’m going to have a look :sparkling_heart: if that’s what you mean.

4 Likes

yep, that’s what I’m looking for Megan.

I don’t mean invocations, I mean where you go into a cave or forest and listen to the goddess. I’ve got one but I’ve used it so much it’s predictable.

7 Likes

Ok I found on Spells8 app The charge of the Goddess, where you can communicate with the goddess, it used to be done by high priestess. Never seen this sort of thing before, but if you search it, it may be what you’re looking for, or you may already know of it. :sparkling_heart: If you do find something new, let me know. :hugs:

7 Likes

Ohh okay, so I was on the right track. Let me see what I can find :blush:

I found these through a quick search on YouTube. I’m not sure if they’re exactly what you’re looking for, but maybe they’re a good place to start? Full disclosure - I haven’t listened to any of them :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Oh, thanks. That’s a great start. Thanks so much, @MeganB!

This is the one I’ve been listening to, @tracyS. It’s just gotten predictable, if you know what I mean.

7 Likes

You’re very welcome! :heart: I need to get back to my meditation practice, so I think these are a good place for me to start, too!

7 Likes

I may try that guided sleep meditation during a nap. Keep me from having weird dreams. LOL!

4 Likes

Are you still having weird dreams about work? :sweat_smile: Maybe these meditations will help you figure out why that’s happening!

5 Likes

Could you share please I’ve never done it but it said good :slight_smile: x

4 Likes

Nope, I cut cords and got rid of most of those. No, this was evil ferret overlords taking over the world.

I don’t even. sheesh.

@kira-marie love, I shared the one I use up above. It’s the walk through the sacred garden one. Hope that helps ya!

4 Likes

I mean honestly, that wouldn’t even surprise me :joy: I used to have ferrets and they are most definitely an animal I would put up there in the “will take over the world” category :rofl:

4 Likes

This is the one I’ve been using as well @Amethyst . I know exactly what you mean about getting predictable. I’m going to look at the ones @MeganB found too.

4 Likes

LOL! They even had little evil sunglasses on.

3 Likes

haha again, not surprised! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh sorry I didn’t see it :disappointed:

4 Likes

I don’t think I have much that I can add to this thread, but I wanted to say thank you for it and for everyone who has added their thoughts. This is interesting and I like what has been suggested so far!

I personally want to get into reading through the charge of the goddess (and god) more often. They are so beautiful. But I love the idea of a meditation.

3 Likes

No worries, love! It’s all good.

I figured I’d get some great conversation with the question and I did! That’s what this community is great at. You’re welcome, dear heart!

2 Likes

I think using the Charge of the Goddess and God could be a great meditative experience, too! :heart: I believe we have both here on Spells8 in audio form. You should give it a shot!

4 Likes