Lithomancy Template

Lithomancy or a divination practice of reading stones that are cast.

Grab a handful of tumbled stones that you are called to. Shake them in your hands. Place your hands above the center of the board or the template and drop the stones. Where the stones land, associate the part of the template along with the properties of the stones. If the stone falls on a line between two sides, use both for the stone. If it falls outside of the template, disregard it from the reading.

Here’s a link for a stone casting template.

7 Likes

Wow, I wouldn’t even know where to begin with just stones. Thanks for the links, that sounds interesting!

Of course, knowing me, I’d drop a rock on my toe or something. LOL.

6 Likes

Pay attention to exactly where it lands- we can interpret that too :smirk::joy:

But seriously @christina4 this is awesome! I can’t wait to try this out :heart_eyes: thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

You’re too funny :joy:. I have a bunch of reflect charts. It’s all so interesting. I can’t learn enough

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too funny!

3 Likes

I believe it will take a few lifetimes to learn it all. (See attached link. :joy::joy::joy:) I love your curiosity and all of the knowledge you bring to us. Thank you for bringing this one to our attention. :grin:

Methods of Divination

6 Likes

My brain is going to explode… ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION. I have seen rune casting, and the same idea only using Ogham on sticks, but this is all new. Thank you for sharing the template. I am still getting used to my deck of Tarot cards… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Ohhh this is awesome, @Christina4! Some great food for thought about divination with stones :gem: :star_struck:

And omg at @Amethyst and @Limeberry- you two are too funny! :rofl: I think you’ve invented a new branch of Lithomany :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Ok that did it… brain has officially exploded. :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

3 Likes