Llewellyn's Spell for the Day

September 5, Sunday
Acorn Home Protection Spell

Oak trees are common throughout much of the U.S. and Europe and have long been associated with wisdom, abundance, strength, longevity, and the changing season. Oak energy is deep and protective, and acorns are a great way to easily call upon that energy in your daily life.

For this spell, collect 10 acorns. If you don’t have access to acorns, you may choose other strong-feeling trees that are dropping nuts or fruits at this time of year and ask for their aid. Once you have collected 10, hold them in your hands and imagine a ring of protective trees growing strong around your home. Say:
My home is a fortress shielded in strength. Wisdom and love are abundant in this sacred Grove, and all.are protected from harm. So mote it be.

Bury the acorns in a ring around your property or apartment building (or even your whole town, if you want to go big!) You may also simply place them in the corners of your home or room, if your space is small.
-Thorn Mooney

14 Likes

@christina4
Very interesting, gonna make a note.
I love it
Thanks

6 Likes

You’re welcome my dear :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Acorns are starting to fall from the trees- what a great way to put them to use in spellwork! :chestnut: Thanks for sharing this spell, @Christina4 :heart:

May I ask which Llewellyn book (or site) you found it from? It’s a really good one- I’m wondering if they have more Autumn spells for the season! :maple_leaf: :sparkles:

2 Likes

This one:

Im going to be putting up the next one that’s dated for today.

4 Likes

Ohhh thanks, Christina- the Llewellyn Spell-A-Day is a great resource! I have an older copy, but wow I really love the cover for 2021 :blush: Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Oh, of course!! It’s not a problem at all! :relaxed::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

3 Likes