Loki - Norse God of Mischief šŸ˜ˆ

That makes sense to me ā€“ thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

I actually work with Loki. He is one of my main deities that I worship. He can be very chaotic, but he is very helpful when youā€™re trying to renew yourself, especially if youā€™re trying to change.

9 Likes

@kara16 thats awesome that you work with him & good to know that he can be very helpful too! :hugs:

Do you know of any other resources for learning more about him?

8 Likes

@Siofra_Strega Well, I learned a lot of information from my partner, but also from my family, but when I was doing more in detail to find out more information from him, these are the few websites that Iā€™ve gone to.

But I am still learning more and more about him every day.

8 Likes

I am the same way with my deities!

I remember when I did my deep dive into the Elder Futhark Runes I fell in love :heart: with Norse Mythology for Smart People. :heart_eyes:

Iā€™ll have to check out the other link too. I will add it to the master post on Norse Mythology too! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing to hear! I know a few people that work with him and have said similar things ā€“ thank you for sharing! I also still learn new things about the deities I work with :heart: itā€™s amazing how much information is actually out there! Though I donā€™t follow a Norse path, Iā€™m sure itā€™s all very similar when it comes to studies lol

Thank you for the links, too. I went ahead and added them to the main post!

Also, welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

Yes! I just started working with him. and as I was reading this thread, he decided to make an appearance of course. I was getting on the bus and the driver took off without me and my partner belted in. No joke, 4 of the 6 belts we tried while Mr. speed racer just kept on a goinā€™ were broken. As I was having a wrestling match with all the seatbelts, my phone flies out of my hand and gets lodged between the seat and the wall. Lmao. It was stressful and threw me off for a bit, but thatā€™s the point. The more this stuff happens, the quicker I can recompose myself. This is not linear of course. Some pranks are less appreciated than others, but Iā€™m interested to see where this chaotic path goes. The way my life is right now, one would think Iā€™d want to avoid chaos, but if Iā€™ve learned anything on this planet and in this life is that life is assuredly going to be chaotic. I started feeling his energy when I adopted the affirmation ā€œI embrace change in all forms.ā€ He certainly plays tricks, but what Iā€™m starting to notice is that they will usually look our feel really bad but are manageable to an extent. Iā€™ve been appreciating the little reminders to get out of the maze of loops that is my noggin. I do get frustrated sometimes, but after everything, I notice a clear lesson from the situation. Iā€™ve been dealing with a ton of novel problems in my life that at times feel completely insurmountable, but the best and strongest lesson Iā€™ve learned from this chaos is that life is always flowing and changing direction. Itā€™s not the end of things if I allow parts of this journey to carry me where they will.

8 Likes

My life is chaotic already and I just wrote about that in my shadow work journal entry with this class I attended this week and have finally got started on my shadow work. I donā€™t need anymore,LOL. Sounds like a fun filled trip. I like how you mention lifew is always flowing and changing, I would agree with you on that.

8 Likes

@kara16 Hello, Iā€™m just browsing through these threads, (as usual Iā€™m late joining in :person_facepalming::joy:) but thought Iā€™d mention these books I found on Loki (you probably have already seen them), but I found them very positive and show him and Sigyn in a different light to whatā€™s normally said about him. Thought you may enjoy them. Hereā€™s the screenshots.

Plus Iā€™ve just found this great app for all Norse information.

Just thought Iā€™d share.
:sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much I have read a couple of them, but not all of them. But thank you. Also would you know what app that is for Apple??

8 Likes

@kara16 I donā€™t know about apple. Maybe key in Valhalla and see if itā€™s the same developer. Iā€™ve sent the developer a message to find out. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@kara16 Ok, just heard back from developer. Itā€™s on the list to be done. Hereā€™s a screenshot of their reply.

So will be available in near future. Sorry. Will let you know if I get an update from them. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

That was so kind of you to check, @tracyS :blush: Hopefully, they get it up soon!

7 Likes

Thank you that is so helpful. Hopefully youā€™ll be on there soon.

8 Likes

@kara16 Hereā€™s hoping, if we ask Loki to send them another developer, he may help them to get it up and running quicker. We can catch up here though. Hail Loki. Have a lovely weekend sweetheart. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes