Look at these adorable candles!

I found these browsing the internet because, you know, I dont have anything better to do! :laughing::rofl: They’re calling my name!

Lacaser Natural Beeswax Votive Candles Bulk Set of 24, Dripless & Smokeless & Unscented, 6 Colors Available, Gift Box Packed https://a.co/d/aqdOrg7

I hope this link doesn’t take you to my account! If it does please let me know :pray::blush:

18 Likes

Those are really cute. On temu they have those flat wax rolls you can roll into these. I thought it was interesting

12 Likes

Love them there kool

12 Likes

@Devenne The little beehive and :honeybee: are so damn cute. Mine would just be a blob :crazy_face::laughing::rofl::purple_heart:

12 Likes

These are way too cute for me to even consider burning. :blush:

14 Likes

They are very cute and I can relate :laughing:

12 Likes

Mom used to have a box of those! When I found them, they were already so old the color was coming out of them. I used them to make shaped candles. One, for my cousin, was in the shape of an outhouse, complete with a yellow moon on the door. They were easy to cut with a knife or scisors, and the pieces warmed in my hands and clung to the spot I wanted them to inhabit as though glued.

12 Likes

Oh that’s really neat.!

12 Likes

@georgia An outhouse :laughing: That sounds difficult! Sounds like it would be fun! I definitely wouldn’t be able to make something as detailed as an outhouse! :crazy_face::rofl:

12 Likes
  1. Warm a sheet so it is pliable. Roll a messy pillar for the inside. It doesn’t have to be neat: no one will see it. Just make sure the wick is long enough to hang outside and go all the way through.
  2. Cut out four pieces for the walls as high and wide as the interior. Warm and press the edges together so you now have a clean square.
  3. Cut two squares for the roof. Warm the edges at one end. Center the wick and press together. Then warm the square pillar’s top a bit so the roof will stick on.
  4. Cut a door shape to fit. Warm and press on.
  5. Cut a tiny moon. Warm and press onto the door.

Done. The candle will burn quickly because of air pockets, but the image is what you’re looking for.

12 Likes

That’s so cool! :purple_heart::blush:

12 Likes

Ohh, those are so pretty! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Wow @Sivonnah these are beautiful. I just added them to my cart for check out.
What an amazing find. Very pretty.
Now when i say blessed :honeybee: I will see the actual :honeybee:. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you for sharing.

12 Likes

Beeswax sheets are amazing! I make rolled beeswax candles with my kids in candlemas (imbolc). They don’t last forever though and definitely work better if they are not cold!

12 Likes

Those are adorable, Sivonnah! :heart_eyes: (And the link doesn’t go to your account- no worries! :heart:)

I actually bought some similar ones (although not as colorful!) not too long ago from a company called Bee the Light.

Each votive burns for over 10 hours each! Beeswax is amazing when it comes to a clean, purifying burn that lasts a long time. I can’t go back to parrafin after using beeswax- it’s really in a league of its own! :honeybee: :candle:

Thanks for sharing your fun find- always love seeing cute candles! :heart: :blush:

9 Likes

Those are lovely :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Aww, what cute little beehives! :heart_eyes:

I wonder if I can find another store that will ship them here. Amazon says this one doesn’t.

7 Likes

I have to wait to get them for a little while. I just bought a boat load of tea :tea: and incense :incense: :laughing::crazy_face::rofl: oh and books :books: :sweat_smile: My husband doesn’t care what I buy, but I’ve gotta spread it out some :crazy_face:

@starborn I hope you find them!

7 Likes

I NEED these! I have asthma and I’ve been recovering from bronchitis. I love doing candle magic but lately, candles have been irritating my sinuses. :sob:

These would be perfect though!!

8 Likes

@carrie13 I’m glad you can use them! I’m going to get them too!

I won’t want to use them because they’re so cute!

8 Likes