Looking, My New Gems! 🤭

As most of you know, I’ve been really upset lately. When I’m upset, I spend $$$! I spend money on what makes me feel good! So, I bought some crystals!!! Someone help me :joy:

I bought a sodalite (Sodalite brings order and calmness to the mind) offering bowl :bowl_with_spoon::

I have a pink kunzite, which produces a powerful peace, penetrating the inner core of one’s being and is expressed as pure joy in thoughts and feelings:

(Sorry about that nasty scab!! I had a bad splinter!!)

And I have blue kyanite…one of my first loves!!! It helps with anxiety, self expression, and cuts through any blockages or fears:

But look at how shiny though!!!..

Aaaaaand, I’ve got a bunch of clear quartz chips for my crystal gridding!!! Clear Quartz is thee master healer, amplifier of energies and it has the capacity to absorb, store, release and regulate energy:

:crystal_ball: What do you all do when you’re upset??

10 Likes

@christina4 i hope your retail therapy helped you feel better. I normally cook when I’m upset, I like to make homemade bread. Kneading the dough is very soothing. My sister just passed away on Friday and it’s been difficult. I hope you are feeling better and I lit a candle for you and your family to find peace.

10 Likes

I also tend to indulge in retail therapy or comfort food when upset.

Today is a prime example. I got pinged by the NHS Covid app that I’ve been in close contact with someone who’s tested positive, it was bound to happen at some point.

And the Internet has been down all day making work a nightmare.

I’ve ordered a takeaway and I’m sat outside with Sherlock enjoying my fire pit.

8 Likes

@christina4 I also indulge in retail therapy or I crochet

@crystal24 I’m sorry for your loss. I’ll light a candle and say a prayer for you

8 Likes

@phoenix_dawn thank you. I appreciate it

9 Likes

Retail therapy is my go to as well. I’m an etsy stalker :smirk:

9 Likes

These are lovely! Your stress buying turned out pretty good. When I’m upset I read more than usual. I once read the first ten books of the Xanth series, one after another, for a couple of weeks. It’s impossible to stay too depressed while reading. But I guess it’s a way from hiding from RL and staying in my own fictional world.

I’m sorry to hear that @crystal24, you have my condolences. I’ll keep you in mind while saying my prayers tonight.

6 Likes

🫂 my condolences, you’re in my thoughts and prayers :pray: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I hope you feel better and sorry for your loss :pensive:

6 Likes

When I get upset or stressed I tend to clean it keeps my mind off things. When I was upset not to long back I decided I would set up my first Altar (being a baby witch) and I cleaned that area for 3 hours! My buying habits happen when I am happy so since I am a new witch I went nuts in buying things… I guess what ever I felt called me I brought, what I felt that I already had was perfect and what I couldn’t buy I made…. However here is lockdown in Western Sydney Australia, and my area is in the red zone so it makes all the deliveries very very late since I can’t physically go to the shops….Although I am extremely sad for the COVID circumstances, I am forever grateful COVID lockdown helped me to find my way as a witch!

6 Likes

@Amethyst thank you. I appreciate it. And I loved that book series as well. And your right it’s hard to read it and be sad lol

6 Likes

@Peaches thank you

6 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch thank you

7 Likes

My condolences to your loss @crystal24 .

6 Likes

@pedros10 thank you very much

6 Likes

I am the quiet type so I generally get more quiet. Deploy quills and go sulk…I mean meditate…

7 Likes

Oh :persevere: I’m terribly sorry for your loss!!! I guess with your sister and my uncle were really needing some soothing and higher vibrations! If you need me for anything, at anytime, just message me!!!

5 Likes

I hear that!!! I’ve been reading more lately. I’m currently reading Sherilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter novels again I’m on Acheron…so dreamy!!! In my head anyway :joy:. Sherilyn Kenyon’s brother made a song to that specific book. It sounds exactly like I’d thought it would…for that time period over a decade and a half :sweat_smile:
His ‘name’ is Warchild. Here’s the site with a link to his songs

Nevermind, here’s the link to Acheron:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the lockdown but also I’m grateful for you finding your way here, so we could meet!! :blush: I’m happy to know you!!! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you I am glad to meet as well :relaxed:

6 Likes