Looking to Learn and Grow

Merry Meet to ALL!
My name is Theresa.
I’m a Baby Witch looking eagerly to find guidance to howne and grow my skills.
I am newly awakened so to speak. Looking back over my life, I see many things that have lead me to this place.
I have always been able to read people like a book.
People have always felt the need to emotionally throw-up on me.
I have an unusual communication with my animals. I can read their emotions on their face and can ask them to better communicate with me.
I have always been pulled toward nature and can’t pass up that pretty/cool shaped rock, stick or feather.
Now, that I started down this path, Crystals/Rocks and sticks talk to me.
Now I’ll end with this… I’m told I took to it fast and I have cast spells without even knowing :upside_down_face: I look forward to get to know you ALL!
Thank You ALL for Excepting me

15 Likes

@theresa8
Good Morning theresa8 & Warmest welcome.
My name is Garnet, I’m from Gulf Coast Florida.
It would seem that you have been blessed with many gifts, some, not so comfortable to bear. But never fear, we will be here to offer emotional support.
Blessed be
Garner

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Trese
I’m Marsha from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi @Trese! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’ve often wished I knew what my cat was thinking. That’s an awesome gift, even if it could be a bit awkward at times. Being able to speak to animals is on my top five superpowers though, so I can’t help but find it neat. LOL!

Sounds like you could use some meditation and grounding though, to keep people from emotionally throwing up on you. That can’t be pleasant. Check out the Courses here on-site, they’ll get you started right and you’ll find them just chock full of good information.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

8 Likes

I don’t know if I can say that I know what they’re thinking ( not yet anyway :wink:). I do know what they want or how they’re feeling by looking at them. Here is something thats cool though! My one male Pomeranian (TRIPP) had an accident in the house​:upside_down_face:. I picked him up and had a conversation with him letting him know that wasn’t acceptable and we needed to figure out a better way of letting me know…About an hour or so later…I feel this nudge on ear. :smile: Tripp was on the back of the couch (not his norm). I looked at him kind of confused and asked him if was saying he wanted out? He got so very excited! Problem solved! How Bizarre is that!!:smile:

7 Likes

Thank you so very much

7 Likes

I am very excited to have the opportunity to get to know all of you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Trese,

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal talents that you are honing- I hope you are finding everything you are searching for both on the main Spells8 site and here in the forum :blush:

When it comes to developing your skills, the Courses that Amethyst mentioned are a great place to explore. If you have any questions during your studies, know that the Q&A Category is here for you- ask away and you’ll be sure to get advice from fellow witches all over the world :earth_americas: Such is the benefit of an online coven with “infinite roots”! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Theresa! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hey, that’s some good communication! It worked out, didn’t it?

7 Likes

@Trese Hi, I’m from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. I understand about awakenings - I read things and collected things that I thought were interesting for years. When I started practicing about a year ago, I found that I had many things already on hand. My intuition is spotty - sometimes I can sense a change coming and read events and other times I’m completely clueless. I have an affinity with animals.

Anyway, you have found a place that will help you nurture and develop your talents. There are a lot of great people here and folks exploring the same way you are. There are no stupid questions and no judgements so welcome aboard and I wish you well as you explore your path.

7 Likes

Welcome, @Trese!! Glad you’re here! :sparkles: :tulip:

8 Likes

Thank so much

7 Likes

Thank you very much

7 Likes

Yes it did!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.