Lovely thunderstorms ⛈️

We’ve had quite a few thunderstorms here in Germany recently, and I’ve started to notice some patterns :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Depending on the intensity and duration of the storm, the air and the energy field can get very saturated, even for days. I can definitely feel it, even if I can’t place those feelings – an oppressive tiredness and at the same time restlessness, feeling on the edge. :grimacing: :zap:

One time very recently when there was a particularly intense storm building, I felt like I was too tired to do anything and had to lay down… the thunderstorm finally came, it felt so refreshing and cathartic, I got outside into the rain, danced around, opened my arms and chest to the world and laughed like a maniac, just really letting it all go together with the storm, it was exhilarating :sweat_smile: Made me very happy and energetic all of a sudden, now that the tension in the air was gone.

Do you know these feelings? :blush: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I have noticed this as well, just not recently. I used to think my subconscious was telling me to rest before a storm to protect me from getting caught out in it unprepared. Then it got so intense that I couldn’t even get things done around the house before a storm. That upset me. Now that I am unable to get out as much, I don’t receive the healing catharsis anymore. Enjoy it!

9 Likes

I love stormy days so relaxing. :heart::heart:

8 Likes

That would make sense, our bodies are still carrying all that ancestral wisdom after all :heart: I’m sorry to hear that you can’t get out to enjoy it… :slightly_frowning_face: Still we breathe the air from the outside and exist in the energy field of the nature, it’s bound to have an effect on us, both positive and negative, wherever we are :heartpulse:

Me too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@CelestiaMoon YES Same here on the feelings Ive never danced in it during the storm but my kids think its crazy how I just cant leave the porch during the height of the storm its like I’m mesmerized

8 Likes

You described it really well - I know the feeling too!

The leadup before a storm feels so heavy and claustrophobic. The air is full of pressure and tension so much that it can become hard to breathe. Then, when the storm finally breaks and the skies open in a downpour, it’s a great feeling. So fresh and cleansing :cloud_with_rain: :sparkles:

'Tis the season for storms - it’s good to keep in mind that the times of pressure will soon yield to cleansing rain! :blue_heart: :blush:

8 Likes

I have stormy day yoga practices to recommend!

8 Likes