Low cost e-book resource

Blessings, all!
If you’re anything like me, I’m addicted to reading, not only about the craft and related fields, but good fiction also. If you’re also like me, I don’t have tons of money to spend on said addiction :grin:. I’ve found this wonderful resource on line called Scribd. It’s a monthly paid subscription (under $20) with unlimited downloads of bazillions of books, audiobooks, podcasts, documents, etc. While, I do admit, I miss the feeling of physical books in my hands, I’ve been able to access more this way than I ever thought possible. I hope this helps a few people expand their virtual libraries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Blessed Be, all

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing! A lot of people in the forum love books too! We have a book club if you are interested! I believe this session of the book club is coming to a close, but another one will be starting soon though feel free to check it out & join if you would like to do so.

:books: Spells8 Book Club! - Introduction and FAQ

:open_book: Spells8 Book Club XVII (Apr 29 - May 27)

5 Likes

I absolutely love Scribd! It’s one reading resource that I use quite often for both witchcraft and non-witchcraft books. I don’t know if I have ever posted here before but I actually have a referral link for anyone that wants to sign up :blush:

Megan’s Scribd’ Referral Link → Scribd - Read books, audiobooks, and more

It gives you two free months of Scribd – full disclosure, I will get a free month if you use my link :sweat_smile:

But it’s a great resource! One of the things I love the most is that you can search through most books and look for specific keywords or phrases. It helps me when I’m reading a book for reference and can only remember a word or two of something I want to go back and look at.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.