Mabon Corn Husk Doll

Just wanted to share my Mabon doll I’ve been working on. I’m working on painting her with watercolors. Hope everyone is doing well. Blessed Be :pray:

15 Likes

She is beautiful! :heart:

8 Likes

@Ostara thank you dear :kissing_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

She’s so cute!

8 Likes

She is sooo pretty! @Assyla555 :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart: :orange_heart: I missed you darling, how’re you doing love? I hope everything is good for you sweetie. :hugs: :pink_heart: :pink_heart:
Blessed Be & Have a Blessed Mabon…
:orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :brown_heart:

6 Likes

Such a lovely lady! Her hair looks especially amazing- did you make it out of yarn? I love the colors too! Using watercolor to paint her is very creative and pretty :art: :yarn: :corn: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Beautiful work, Assyla- wishing you a happy Mabon! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Aww, it’s so cute! I love it!!

6 Likes

Just seen this. I love it. I love dolls. She’s adorable :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you all so much. I appreciate the kind words. I’ve been on a craft kick this summer. As some of you know my living situation sucks so the crafts are really helpful. Love you all

6 Likes

I’ve missed you too. Trying to find myself again after having to move. I can’t really do all my witchy stuff like I could before but I’m finding ways. I’m doing better than I was a month ago. How are you doing?

6 Likes

Yes, I used yarn for her hair. Thanks so much :blush:

5 Likes

And Happy Mabon to everyone here as well!

5 Likes

You’re welcome- she’s really pretty! :heart:

And Happy Mabon too you too- have a blessed equinox! :sun:

6 Likes

I am doing just fine, my beautiful friend! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :pentagram: All I can say, is that my own condition is very much similar to you. @Assyla555 Because I myself am struggling to be just like my original old self- carefree, feeling love & giving love, just…my true nature. (It just makes me too overwhelmed & very often) That seems to be hugely suppressed under so much distress happened in my life lately. I am fighting every single day my love, just like you are for your own goals and reasons.
I wish you lots of strength & courage sweetie!
You ARE them… :arrow_up: :people_hugging:
Much light & blessings :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thanks so much. You’re too sweet! I wish you all the strength and courage you need as well my dear friend. Blessed Be my love :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:dizzy:I love ur dolly!! :hugs:! I am impressed with all of your talent! :witch_hat:
You have so much skill! Very creative, and I would have to say you have mastered the craftsmanship!
I have mines but it’s not nearly as beautiful as yours!
:pentacle_tarot:
What a great offering my dear friend!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Jeannie1 :blush: I appreciate your kind words. It’s always nice to be complimented. I don’t know how I feel about burning my dolls when the next sabbats come around lol.
I’m sure your dolly is beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Aww i wish the same to you sweetheart. And so much love to you with blessings, right back Alyssa! :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_closed_eyes: :silver_heart:

6 Likes

Assyla555,
I think :thinking: mine is not that impressive so I won’t have a problem burning :fire: it ! Just saying lol :laughing:
Jeannie

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.