Madame Marie

Merry meet! Madame Lala Marie Moonflower here joining you from the south side of Birmingham AL im a born again pagan and still very early on this beautiful spiritual journey of self awareness and enlightenment.

17 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome, @christina8! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

13 Likes

Welcome @christina8 ! I’m Mystique from Minnesota. I’m an eclectic chaos witch

13 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to have you here! What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

Anyhow, glad you’re here! If you need anything or having any questions, just yell and someone will pop up and give you a hand. I look forward to getting to know you!

13 Likes

Welcome, @christina8 ! :hugs:

So happy to have you in the coven! I hope the day has been treating you well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Welcome fellow Alabamian! :heart:

12 Likes

Welcome and blessed be on your journey! :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Merry meet, @christina8 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a Chaos witch from Indiana

Blessed be

13 Likes

@christina8 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome. Enjoy and this is a wonderful place to join. You will get lots of information and support! :sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

13 Likes

@ christina8 welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
i love forests and mountains i am an apprentice witch who follows the goddess Hekati
I’m glad you’re with us! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

13 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years welcome :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @christina8

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado.

I love how you describe yourself! :smiling_face: I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @christina8 make yourself at home :grin::crystal_ball::heartpulse:

12 Likes

Hello @christina8 :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding your way around the forum and site okay. Feel free to reach out with any questions! Please, make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home!
Blessed :honeybee:

11 Likes

Hello @christina8,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hi and that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been searching for! Both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum have a treasure trove of magickal wisdom. If you haven’t already found it, the trusty Search Tool is the best way to navigate to certain topics around the space.

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes