Made little candle holders, What color should I do them?

5 Likes

They look great!! I’m thinking you could do them all in different colors, maybe following @Missa’s color chart! And then give them diffrerent purposes

3 Likes

Oh my…those are darling! Thanks for an idea that I will be stealing. LOL. I would probably do earthy colors cuz that’s what I love. :smiley:

1 Like

I was looking through my paints and the dark earthy green kept getting in my way, so dark forest green it is, I have silver glitter or I can use gold rub and buff on the raised parts, I am leaning towards the rub and buff…I will post pics when done. But using birthday candles is great for spell work…but I had to make holders for them . (no darn cake to stick them in!)

I would but I am missing two colors and the Dollar Tree didn’t have them. and thats the only place to buy things like that, and…their crafting aisles are empty…lol I was gonna do all the colors of the elements,but alas

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what they look like when you’re all done with them!

1 Like

They will be done sometime later today I just finished the glaze and it has to dry. I went for a mossy look, but it kinda fell short, I am still okay with them

1 Like

@MeganB @SilverBear @Abs53 @Francisco Well I got them done, they do the trick, but I was hoping for a more forestry look, like moss, but did not have all the paint colors I needed. I may glue moss on them later, we will see, but they work!

5 Likes

They look great! You inspired me to try to make some for my birthday candle sized candles.

1 Like

its soooo easy to do, and fun

1 Like

I love them!! Could you sell them on your etsy page?

You have inspired me with your page. Me and my friend like to make things, she can do anything with wool and fabric and makes amazing clothes and blankets, I like making candles and soaps and lotion bars with natural ingredients.

Were planning on starting up a little etsy page of our home made items to sell. :blush: I’m currently looking into ingredients, prices and the laws around selling such goods.

So thank you for the inspiration! :kissing_heart:

Also, if anyone has any advice on scent combinations or natural ingredients you love being used in anything, all advice welcome!

1 Like

You will do good, the only laws are that ingredients must be listed and a formal warning that some people might have allergies to like soaps and lotions.

1 Like

That’s so cool! I love buying stuff on Etsy; it’s just so much nicer to buy handmade things from small businesses than mass produced things from big companies :blush: and I find that it’s a great place to shop for gifts! And personally I always check whether what I’m buying is vegan and cruelty free :rabbit2: :hibiscus:

3 Likes

They look so good, Roxanne! I love them! And I agree, you should sell them in your shop. I think people would definitely buy them up!

1 Like