Magic recipe for easy and pleasant sleep

Magic recipe for easy and pleasant sleep

3 drops Chamomile essential oil

3 drops Sage essential oil

3 drops lavender essential oil

2 drops of Marjoram essential oil

add the whole mixture to 40ml of base oil and use it little by little at a time, for example a few drops on a handkerchief or on your pillow. It is ideal for relaxing, removing stress, calming and bringing a sweet sleep.
`1

14 Likes

I love a good sleep spray! I have a similar spray that I use.

• 10 drops lavender EO
  • 10 drops Chamomile EO
  • 10 drops bergamot, jasmine, or geranium EO (depends on my mood when I make it)
  • 2 oz vodka
  • distilled water

I add the EOS and vodka to an amber spray bottle. Fill with the water. I also added amethyst and moonstone chips. I shake and spray on my pillow and blanket before going to sleep.

8 Likes

Sounds perfect. Thank you for sharing @AIRAM

4 Likes

Oooh sounds delightful

4 Likes

A beautiful recipe! :blush:

I love lavender for sleep- I use a lavender mist and lavender pillow and they work wonders. The lavender on its own does the trick for me, but I’m sure the other lovely herbs give it a more well-rounded and powerful boost! :herb::sparkles:

Thank you so much for sharing your recipe, @Airam! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @AIRAM and @Amaris_Bane for sharing these.
I am going to be working with my son to make an “Only Good Dreams bag” he seems to be very particular as to what sents he likes.
He won’t go anywhere near the last one I made him but his is very interested in my Restorative Sleep bag so I think this time I’m going to start it and then put out a few compatible options for him to pick from.
I’ll let you know what he picks and maybe it will be something we all want to use

4 Likes