Magical Cue Cards

Had to share these. I created a set for both Sunny and me to go into our altar boxes until we get more up to speed on practicing the craft.

I used some of my washi tape to make them look cute.

They are in order I think by each step for basic altar work
Ritual Shower :shower:
Centering & Grounding
Prepare your Space :broom:
Basic Altar setup
Casting a Circle
Calling the Quarters :air_element: :earth_element: :fire_element: :water_element: :spirit_element:
New tools on Altar Blessing :wand_tarot:
New item process :consecrate_spell:
Opening the Circle
and of course repeating Grounding

Hopefully this will all eventually come naturally when working upon our altar, I know the everyday daily magic (like coffee :coffee: and tea :tea: magic) we do doesn’t require all of this

11 Likes

Those are lovely! I would want to use them even if I did have my routine in order. :black_heart:

8 Likes

These are fabulous :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

So nice and organized! :star_struck:

I love washi tape! And I swear it has a magick all its own- it can make anything look more adorable :laughing: :+1:

Your cards are beautiful, Suzanne- may they serve you well!

7 Likes

beautiful cards! congratulations!

7 Likes

Beautiful and such an amazing way to solve a problem that many of us, :raising_hand_woman:t2: , have in the beginning and even later on for one reason or according

7 Likes

I think that’s a great idea! What a clever way to use the little cards - plus you made them fit your personality and style with the washi tape. :clap: Fantastic!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.