Magical uses for Paprika šŸ˜

Was making dinner and thought I should share one of my favorite spicesā€¦:grin::smile: Paprika! I think it was 5-6 years ago when was going through a rough patch when I discovered this meaning - uses behind this spice. I did a quick google search h and found the link below.

https://brianadragon.com/magical-herb-of-the-week-paprika/

Hope you guys enjoy.

19 Likes

Thanks. That Paprika is coming out of the kitchen cupboard lol :blush:

9 Likes

Your more than welcome :blush:, and thatā€™s awesome @TheMuslimWitch :smile:, lol itā€™s honestly one of my favorite spices.

9 Likes

Paprika!!! :heart_eyes:

I didnā€™t use paprika much at all before I visited Hungary and became more aware of it. Then I came to Poland and saw that they add it to so many dishes here too! :yum:

Iā€™ve started putting it just about anything savory. Iā€™m a big spice baby and canā€™t have anything too spicy, so this gentle and almost sweet flavor is perfect for adding a bit of gentle heat to food (or to spells :wink:)

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and findings about paprika, @Francessca- it really is a wonderful ingredient! :bell_pepper: :heart:

7 Likes

Huh :thinking: Iā€™ve honestly never thought about using paprika in my witchcraft. Thanks!

7 Likes

@Francessca
As a child, I thought Paprika was put on deviled eggs to make them pretty.
As an adult, the uses are amazing! Thanks for more information.
Garnet

9 Likes

Your super welcome @BryWisteria ! It was one of those moments while standing at my stove where I was like ā€œI should share this.ā€

:yum: I enjoy adding it to my chicken drums (along other dishes) , I can also empathize not being able to do too much heat, haha, I think this is why I like Paprika so much.

Itā€™s s super neat that youā€™ve been able to see the uses of this spice in a couple of countries / become more aware of it due to how itā€™s being used.

8 Likes

Super welcome @MeganB, it will be interesting to see how you end up using :blush:

7 Likes

:hugs: super welcome @Garnet .

It is a pretty color, and lol for all we know the person who invented deviled eggs might of know of the many uses of the spice :wink:

8 Likes

Cheers to that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And ohhh I bet itā€™s delicious on chicken drumsticks- sounds tasty! :poultry_leg: :sparkles::yum:

7 Likes

@Francessca My husband makes the BEST fried potatoes every Sunday morning and he uses the bacon grease then puts garlic, onions and smoked paprika in the potatoā€™s and they are the yummiest potatoā€™s EVER! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

As far as witchcraft, I use it in my spells occasionally but the uses Iā€™ve found arenā€™t something I require too much in my work, however the energy work area it could be helpful, but I havenā€™t noticed any remarkable changes or effects - Iā€™ll have to give it another go, thanks!

Light and love, Jan :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@Francessca
Have you ever added cinnamon or nutmeg to tomato-based sauces? It kicks up the flavor. You can also add cinnamon to coffee. :slightly_smiling_face:
Garnet

8 Likes

So sorry itā€™s taken me forever to get back to you @jan_TheGreenWitch, the end of my week and into my weekend got hectic.

These sound delicious :yum:! I could definitely see why everyone would love them. When we make bacon we save the fat as well; personally I like cooking my eggs in it or putting it on the outside of a potato and baking it.

Neat regarding the spell work! Sometimes when Iā€™m cooking with paprika Iā€™ll put a purpose behind it, generally Iā€™ll do this when I feel like there is something negative floating around my husband and me, and I want to push out negativity - add a layer or protection.

Only the best :hugs:!
Francessca

8 Likes

Thank you for suggesting the nutmeg and cinnamon @Garnet :blush:, I made a sauce on Sunday and added a little of both. Most definitely added a neat kick to the sauce.

Only the best,
Francessca

8 Likes

I do not like spicy food, if a recipe calls for hot peppers or other hot spices, I get out my trusty Paprika. It has just a little bite

6 Likes

This is great information, I stay having Parika on hand. Just did a spell not too long ago with it.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t done a spell with paprika lately but I did just use it in my cooking! :blush:

6 Likes

Awww thatā€™s awesome that you ladies ( @Heav3n , @MeganB and @Garnet) enjoy this post and are using paprika!

Lol Iā€™ve been a little under the weather so my use of spices in cooking and in my craft have been on the extremely limited side. But it excites me to see that you all are using it, and warms my heart that you find this post helpful.

:crossed_fingers:t4:that I start feeling more like myself and less on the nauseous side so I can participate more in well everything lol.

Hope youā€™ll are enjoying your Friday and this lovely weather :hugs::kissing_heart:.

Sending lots of light and love to youā€™ll.
Only the Best,
Francessca

6 Likes

Thank you @Francessca, I hope you feel better soon enough.

6 Likes

:hugs::kissing_heart: thank you very much @Heav3n

4 Likes