Magickal Blends

Create some space and let us make some magickal blends.

19 Likes

I make them all the time. :grin::grin::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

These are beautiful recipes- made even more lovely by the soothing natural background sounds! I love the birds chirping and water running, it’s really relaxing to listen to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for sharing, @SilverBear! :green_heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I am going to take some me time and do what I like best…blend oils.:heart_eyes:since it’s cold outside and white…we had snowstorm blow through on Thursday the 10th. :unamused::snowflake::dash:

6 Likes

I would love to create these lovely blends. Anyone know of a place that one could order particular herb?

5 Likes

@Lavendergirll which herb?

4 Likes

Are you looking for a specific herb?

Most herbs can be bought at your local grocery store or botanica. Otherwise, I do know there are a few places online that sell herbs to use in your craft!

4 Likes

I am looking for the basics. Several things I would like to do require mugwort or cedar. I would just like to find a place that I can order from that is reputable. There really isnt any place near me.

Thank you. I have been finding various online places in the last couple of days.

5 Likes

I know the feeling- it can take time to connect with a good, quality herb supplier! Through trial and error I’ve found a few herb suppliers here in Poland that I like, but I’m not sure if they ship outside of the EU (apologies!)

In the USA, I like Mountain Rose Herbs (herb material) and Herb Pharm (herb extracts and tinctures) as both were recommended to me by an herbalist I studied with. But if you can connect with a local herbalist or apothecary, that’s been the best way in my opinion to get local herbs, good prices, and potentially buy in bulk if you need to! :shopping: :herb:

Good luck, @Lavendergirll- I hope you’re able to get all the herbs you are hoping for! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the information :pray::two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Lavendergirll ok so while yes mountain rose has some great stuff. They are super expensive. Cedar u can get from Walmart. Mugwort tho thats different, bc u dont want saw dust. I can send info on an amazing supplier if u are still looking.

5 Likes