Magickal Magnolias

I have several Magnolia trees around my home. In the spirit of using what you have around you and knowing your natural landscape, I wanted to look into the properties of Magnolia trees, their folklore, and any correspondences I could find online (plus come up with some of my own).

I wrote this blog post about the magickal correspondences of Magnolia trees, a bit of folklore, and how I personally view the Magnolia tree! I wanted to share it with you all if you wanted to read it :hearts:

:hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

:hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

12 Likes

It’s a long day at work tomorrow but this will be a nice read for my break :heartpulse: I’m really feeling drawn to the greener side of the craft lately but that could be residual excitement left over from last weeks challenge lol :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for putting all that together! I have several Magnolia trees in my yard, they are beautiful when they bloom. Last year I tried to dry some of the blooms that fell and a few of the leaves; but didn’t have the greatest results. Going to do some more research on the best way to do it and try again this year. Also going to look more into it’s calming properties.

7 Likes

This is great because I love using what nature has to offer and more so locally. I’ll give it a read when my kids are all asleep. :hibiscus:

5 Likes

The buds on the Magnolia tree nearby are just starting to open here- I can’t wait to see them in full bloom! Magnolias are one of my favorite signs of spring, and something we can enjoy even here in the city :cherry_blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, @MeganB! :heart:

3 Likes

Sending this to myself to read on my desktop! Magnolias are my favorite! We used to have an abundance of them in my yard and neighborhood at home in Louisiana. I don’t see too many out here in Miami, but when I do it makes me happy! Excited to read your findings!

4 Likes

Woohoo! I’m glad you all enjoyed my post :hearts:

4 Likes