Manifest the power of the bear!

Bear symbolism can be found in many cultures and traditions. The bear is often seen as a symbol of strength, courage, and power.

In some indigenous traditions, the bear is often seen as a grandmother figure, a symbol of wisdom and healing.

In some cultures, the bear is seen as a spirit guide, providing strength and guidance on the journey through life.

RAWR :bear: :polar_bear:

10 Likes

This is just tooo beautiful @SilverBear !! :face_holding_back_tears: :bear: I loove bears so much, i always found them sooo big, cute & fluffy… and at the same time, intimidatingly strong for their loved ones & their own defense. Bears are soo admirable & courageous! I love this post my dear! Thank you so much for sharing a beary - beautiful insight & wisdom on our big furry friends with adorable paws! :smiling_face: :polar_bear: :silver_heart: :pink_heart: :sparkling_heart: I am downloading this picture, thanks again sweetheart! :heart:
Blessed be :yellow_heart: :dizzy:

6 Likes

:bear: :silver_heart: :polar_bear: Welcome!

6 Likes

I love this! I definitely encompass the mama bear way of life!

7 Likes

Im dabbling into spirit animals and the bear keeps popping up and I’m definitely feeling it! More to explore!

7 Likes