Many blessings

Many Blessings to u all. This is my first day in this forum and i was advised to come and say hello.

8 Likes

Hello @Mistress_Of_Herbs! It’s nice to meet you formally, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. If you have started the courses from the site feel free to go through the forum & ask any questions you may have or share any information with us that you would like.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive, so someone will get you pointed in the right direction.

What types of interests do you have? What part of the world are you from?

6 Likes

Hi @Mistress_Of_Herbs! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

What kind of magic are you interested in? I love candle magic and chants myself. The courses that the lovely @Susurrus pointed out will help you figure that out if you’re not sure.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will try to get back to you with an answer. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello! I am C and its nice to meet you. I am fairly new to the forum as well,

6 Likes

Welcome @Mistress_Of_Herbs! I am Ostara from Texas.

5 Likes

Hi @Mistress_Of_Herbs! Welcome! I’m Ailey from Georgia. So glad you are here! I can’t wait to see you around the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome :hugs: and merry meet @Mistress_Of_Herbs :infinite_roots:
I’m so glad you dropped in to say hello.
I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado.
There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask: Q&A
I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! :heart:
Blessed Be!
:triquetra:

5 Likes

Im actually in central North Carolina. Im a hedge witch. My specialties are in pain relieving oils, teas, ritual oils, herbs (magically and medicinally), and candles.

Im 42, i was born a witch, but due to a very religious upbringing my gifts were suppressed. And i never understood why i never felt complete. Growing up i would have visions of things yet to happen, i would know who was calling before caller ID was invented, i saw and spoke with spirits, and i could tell what was wrong with a person by touching them.

Now since i accepted my whole self and not believing myself to be evil or of the devil those gifts are coming back with full force. The issue is the lack of assistance out there or more over the willingness for others to help novices. And all of the books contradict each other. So ive just been doing my own thing. Figuring it out as i go

6 Likes

Thats awesome. Im in nc

5 Likes

I love all aspects of magik. I want to learn all that i can. I know a bit about some. But i know ill never stop learning.

6 Likes

We have quite a few witches in that area. You can see where & take the poll then add your information on: Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

5 Likes

Merry meet @Mistress_Of_Herbs,

Welcome to the forum and welcome home! :blush: It is a blessing to have you here :heart:

Others have already shared some great resources, so I’m just jumping on the welcome wagon to say hello. Please know that if you ever have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you- your coven is happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.