March 2022 Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draws

Honestly i love them myself i think there the perfect first deck for myself. They embrace my soul in a way. Ive always been drawn to darker things it’s another reason I identify as goth. Because im vary attracted to gothic and dark things

5 Likes

I do something called Monday Message in my newsletter, Discord, and YouTube channel. I wanted to share it here today, too, because this message keeps popping up and it’s annoying me. So I want it to annoy you too :laughing:

Traditional Manga Tarot
Seven of Swords

This is not the first time I’ve pulled this card in the last several months. It seems to be a recurring theme for me but apparently for several of you, as well! The Seven of Swords is all about strategy. How do you approach life? Do you have to tell little white lies to get through your day? Do you pick your battles wisely? For me, it’s also about knowing when to let things go, when to drop something because it just isn’t worth it anymore. Can you do that? Are you holding too much?

4 Likes

28 March 2022
Oracle of the Fairies
by Karen Kay, Artwork by Ginger Kelly

Magical Gateway
It takes courage and trust to venture into the unknown, yet this is where the greatest rewards are. It’s time to step boldly forward without looking back.

Step through the fairy door and into the world of fairy magic and wonder. Now is the time to fully embrace your magical fairy self. The golden key resides inside your heart. Once you step through this magical gateway your life will be changed. Prepare for more magic and joy to enter your life, knowing that you’re always safe, protected, and loved.

3 Likes

Monday , march 28 2022

Today I didn’t actually have a solid question i just closed my eyes and asked myself I guess for some guidance.

Card: ace of wands (upright)
Deck: anne stokes gothic tarot

From the booklet: be daring and brave, he seems to say. Let go the bonds that hold you back, believe with all your heart in the new self that is released.

Upright meaning: an ace of this suit, in this position symbolizes a pivotal act, or fateful step, that will set loose a chain of events leading towards your desired goal. It refers to a birth or new begging, the inauguration of an endeavour, and the building of the necessary commitment to see a project or plan through. It personifies an aroused will that is totally focused, aiming at the bulls-eye.

4 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone

Monday, March 28, 2022

image source Work Your Light Oracle Deck by Danielle Noel

PLAY

Have fun, Celebrate. Don’t be so serious.

Stop taking life so seriously; your spirit needs to have some fun. The more you play, the more inspiration will follow. Take some time out to do something, without being attached to the outcome.

You are being called to rest and play, and learn to have more fun. Do something that makes you laugh - the best medicine around. Call up a friend that you can be silly with. Take your inner child on a date. The more you switch off your mind, the more room your spirit has to whisper and guide. When we do things without being attached to the outcome, ideas, clarity, guidance, and solutions have the space to drop in. The left and right hemispheres of the brain can begin talking to each other. Make play a compulsory part of your day. Schedule it.

Spend more time doing things just because you love to do them. Just because they bring you joy and light you up. If you follow what lights you up, you will light up the world without even trying. For when you are lit up, you are in your spirit and when you are in your spirit you fall into flow with life.

How do you play? What do you do to have fun? What lights you up?

If you have been working hard lately, it’s time to celebrate how far you have come - all that you’ve achieved. Don’t rush on to the next thing, take a moment to throw a party, go on vacation, or have some fun.

WORK YOUR LIGHT ACTION.

Have more fun. Play more. Celebrate your achievements.
:dizzy: :pentagram: :sparkles: :hearts:

3 Likes

Monday, March 28, 2022

Rune Draw

Isa :isaz:

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Stillness, Forced Rest, Release, Challenges, Reflection, Pause, Stalemate, Reprogramming, Cosmic Coherence

There is a time for everything including stillness. Nature forces its icy grip upon your body & soul, but not without purpose. Rather than force the flow, strive to suspend in frozen stasis. It is here that your perspective can shift. Here those patterns or attitudes etched into the ice can be witnessed & melted if you choose when the thaw comes.

I work as a part of nature, rather than apart from nature. There is no way forward but from the present moment. I sit, patiently, attuning myself to the silence & messages that can only be received right here, right now.

Emotional rigidity, frozen aspect of emotions. Coldness between people or among organizations. Stand tall as an individual. When the world seems fluid & emotions are too much. Water is fluid & ice solidifies it.

This signifies a lack of movement. Physical, loss of energy, mental blocks that you can’t see past to move forward. Delay - accept as reality. Take advantage of the still to practice focusing on the moment, being in present. Meditation. Declutter.

Evaluating circumstances from a cool, & emotionally detached viewpoint can be helpful now.

Brightstave/Upright: Enhancement of self-consciousness & ego awareness. Difficult situations are overcome with inner resources. Transition (not always easy) from one state of being to another. Time to pull back into the self without separating from the world. You need enlightened action to guide your steps in the possible transitions. You possess self-control, the ability to influence others, unity of purpose & being. This element is not without the fascination with beauty. (May represent mystic, scoundrel, Deadman)

• Source:

Isa :isaz: 11th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 3rd of Heimdall’s Aett

Side Note: I had a very rough… morning. I was just trying to make it to 12 PM for my appointment. Once my appointment was over, I felt a lot lighter & overall just better. I even have a good feeling about my “homework”. The theme of the outcome of my appointment is summed up by this rune right here. Of all days for me to draw this rune, this is the Perfect Day for it! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@marsha I looked up the White Light Oracle Deck on Amazon on the Canada site and it runs for $35.84, I do have to agree it is a beautiful set.

4 Likes

@debra2 oh that’s a great idea, i will have to check mine & put it on my wish list. @marsha again, lovely deck. I should look at Walmart or put my son on the hunt for them or where they are in our store. He works there & he has been there for years. He was the Asset Protection manager but on his own, he stepped down because of the pressure that they put on him. He was the only person in the department & they still expected the work of the minimum number allowable employees in the department but to do all of that & not use overtime. He couldn’t do the stress from trying to do everything by the book & keeping an unattainable number up at the same time. We have the only Walmart on Cape Cod. So it’s a busy place. The suits just see numbers though. My son stepped down to an easier position for a dollar less that is authorized for overtime & most of it there are no customers. :joy:

4 Likes

Tuesday march 29 2022

No actual question today just simply projected my feelings into the cards

Card: six of cups ( upright)

From the booklet: we are indeed blessed and we offer our gift to you. It shall enable you to feel reborn into a new world, with the ability to gaze anew with childlike innocence to the colors with the dark.

Upright meaning: the six of this suit generally represent a refreshing openness and innocence, a willingless to learn and an optimism that things will get better as we advance together in understanding. The traditional title, the past , reminds us of our original nature, when we were young and enthusiastic, when anything was possible and the future was an open book. We are to remember that this same freshness, those new possibilities, are always available to us. Even now.

5 Likes

29 March 2022
The Sacred Forest Oracle
by Denise Lin, art by Scott Breidenthal

10 Daffodil Fairy - New Beginnings

You feel a tap on your shoulder, and in a flash of yellow, you see a Daffodil Fairy fly by you. In a high, sweet voice she says, “The best is yet to be! It’s time for a new beginning!” With glee, you race after her into the forest.

It can be difficult to release familiar routines, situations, or relationships when they now longer serve you. Now is the time to face your fear and allow yourself to stretch in a new direction. Wholeness occurs when you can say yes to both endings and beginnings.

The Spirit of the Daffodil Fairy says: It’s time to start a new project or a new cycle. Lifeforce and vitality are emerging. Release that which doesn’t serve and support you. Make way for a new start. Success is at hand.

NOTE: I posted the wrong card, so I have updated this post with the correct one. So sorry!

6 Likes

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Celtic Tarot

Kristoffer Hughes (Illustrated by: Chris Down)

I shuffled the deck 3 times, took off the top 3, & drew:

Knight of Swords Reversed

Keywords: Impulsive, Opposition, Enmity

The Knight of Swords appears significantly more animated than his counterparts in the other suits. The knight has taken to the skies upon his dragon & they are ripe for battle. Whilst this does not suggest a physical battle exclusively, it may hint at a battle of wits, or an intellectual fight. In either case, the fight is on.

Divinatory Meaning (Reversed)

Reversed, we see an individual who has become increasingly excessive, patronizing, & even fanatical in his thinking. The reversed knight can be equated in modern life to religious & cultural terrorists who believe they are right & others are wrong.

6 Likes

Wednesday march 30 2022

No physical question:

Card: page of cups (reversed)

From the booklet: she offers you the chance to taste and share the wondrous delights of a new beginning. Renew the trust that your heart once held.

Reversed meaning: when the page of cups is reversed it suggests that those around this page or princess, have been tolerant of his or her self indulgent feelings. In reality they dont owe you this service.
If you impinge upon there good nature too much, you may be unpleasantly surprised by the results. Be sure you start making there desires and well being a higher priority.

My own thoughts: well i for the most part respect treat everyone around me with respect theres only one person I actually take for granted and thats my nana. So my guess is the card is trying to tell me i need to stop taking her for granted and show her a bit more care towards her for the hard decisions she makes for me.

5 Likes

Good Morning Everyone. The sun decided to shine some.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

image source Work Your Light Oracle Cards by Danielle Noel

Y E S

Just say Yes.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes.

WORK YOUR LIGHT.

Don’t overthink it. Just say YES.
:sparkles: :pentagram: :black_cat:

5 Likes

30 March 2022
Keepers of the Light Oracle Cards
by Kyle Gray, artwork by Lily Moses

WHITE EAGLE - Ancestor Spirit

Connect to your lineage. A family wound or pattern can be healed now.

About: White Eagle is a Native American shaman who is dedicated to honoring our spiritual heritage. He clears space and forges spiritual connections.

Message: Recognizing the shifts in your awareness, healing and journey allow you to move into a state of grace and gratitude. It’s important to connect with your family in spirit so that you can set new energy of love in place. White Eagle is bringing your ancestors through to you and allowing you to know that they are happy and well. He is sounding his sacred drums to clear your spirit.

5 Likes

@Nikita & @debra2 thank you so much for posting. Those tarot cards, I’m just going to have to get them.

@marsha so I have been feeling that I needed to connect to my lineage a bit more & heal family wounds from over the years before that isn’t an option. I have reconnected with my Aunt, who yes did some things, but is willing to sit & talk out what happened between us & move forward. My husband just said the other day, this could be a good thing for you & her. Then, out of nowhere, this morning. When she needed someone to talk to, she called me. I never in a million years thought there would come a day that she & I would ever talk. Never mind when we needed someone to talk to before 7 AM.

This card just hits me on a deep level today. Thank you so much. Also, my stepmother, who raised me from 2 years old, loved Native American anything & it’s a beautiful image on the card that reminds me of her & the full Chief’s Headress we had hanging in our family room. It went from ceiling to floor. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Susurrus, I’m so glad that White Eagle appeared to me today, so I could share it with you. I did feel that it was more for someone else than me. I hope that things go well for you. Thank you for sharing your story.

I am so thankful that I was able to forgive my mother before she passed. It was so difficult because she never changed and she was certainly not sorry. I forgave her for me, not for her, it was very healing for me.

I have worked on Ancestral Healing intending to heal the past so my descendants, the future generations could also be healed. I know I have more work to do because I see my children, and grandchildren having the very things happen that I had hoped to heal.

4 Likes

Thursday march 31 2022

Card: the hierophant (upright)

From the booklet: she will impart the knowledge and rituals of the ancient ones, if you but ask. A keeper of the old ways, her teachings will guide and support you through all adversity.

Upright meaning: the hierophant tarot card refers to the master and the learning of practical lessons from the study of natral law. The energy of this card points to some agent or resource that can reveal the secrets of life. The cycles of the moon, and tides. The links between human kind and the hevans.
Because monasteries were the only place a person could learn to read and write in the middle ages, a hierophant was one to whom a student would petition for entry. He was the one to set the curriculum for the neophytes course of study.
Often pictured with the right hand raised in blessing, the hierophant is linked with the ancient lineage of melchezidek, initiator of the hebrew pristly tradition, the one who passes on yge teachings. All shamans of any tradition draw upon this archetype.

4 Likes

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Rune Draw

Nauthiz :naudiz:

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Principle of resistance or friction in the Universe. The source is outside the individual’s control. The principle of the chain of causality – cause & effect. The root principle of action-reaction in a chain of events. In the darkness & cold of the need rune, the for fire is realized, but the fire must be generated from what you have within yourself. Thus the need-fire is kindled to banish distress.

Fate is determined externally & internally. To realize the highest achievements & truths, burn away that which is tethered to you by no will of your own. Heavy shadows must be recognized, rectified, & released before the ties to the material realm are severed.

Hardship in form of needs not being met may be experiencing hardship that limits your ability to move forward. A strong desire that is impossible to fulfill. Lack of resources.

Treat the situation as a period of learning & the opportunity to strengthen resilience. Don’t allow bitterness, worry, or despair to get the best of you. Needs & limitations are necessary for growth.

You’d never learn or accomplish anything if the things were handed to you and readily available.

Naudhiz/Nauthiz - 10th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 2nd in Heimdall’s Aett :naudiz:

5 Likes

31 March 2022
Moonology Manifestation Oracle Cards
by Yasmin Boland, Artwork by Lori Menna

New Moon in Aries - GO FOR IT!

:new_moon: New Moon in Aries 11 :aries: 31
March 31, 2022 - 11:24 PM PDT
April 1, 2022 - 3:24 AM EDT

New Moon in Aries: Opportunities abound and the outlook is positive. Go through the doors that are opening up to you! Take action, be proactive, chase your dreams - don’t just sit around making plans.

Manifesting Magic

• Call in Archangel Ariel, who is associated with spring and is wonderful to appeal to when you need courage.
  • Call in the energy of the planet Mars, which guides the sign of Aries.
  • Light a candle (preferably red) and ask Ariel and Mars for assistance. Breathe in courage. If you can do this ritual outdoors, so much the better.

Affirmation
‘I am on the right track - soon I will. . .’

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.