March 2022 Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draws

March 1, 2022

March Daily Oracle/Rune/Tarot

It’s the start of a new month :tada:, & hopefully more light throughout the day & less biting cold & snow. It also means that there is an updated place to share your card draws with the rest of the coven/forum. I will post a daily oracle card regardless but feel free to add your own whenever you feel called to do so. Please give credit to the specific deck & the creator that you are using for your draws.

I hope everyone has a great month of March, & Blessings to you all :two_hearts: :sparkles:

Everyone is welcome to post a single card draw from any deck they choose & the meaning for that card with source credit. I hope everyone takes the chance to share their draws with us. Obviously, any rune that is posted with a little blurb about its meaning would be much appreciated.

I will be posting Oracle & Rune Draws each day though. The rest is up to you! :heartpulse:

You are also welcome to comment on any post in the thread & share how it’s meaning affected you. :two_hearts:

:infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle Draw

(by Sharlyn Hidalgo)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & drew:

8. Tinne Holly

The Tinne Holly initiates the eighth lunation. This tree is about justice. Its energy helps protect the weak & vulnerable. There is warrior energy with Holly. The vindication of rights & clarification of claims & grievances is important. Holly protects against injustice, harm, & negativity while increasing the love & offering encouragement. This tree supports us as we work with polarity & duality, instructing us so we may create unity & wholeness. Holly encourages the right relationships & partnerships that are fair & balanced. The ogham for this tree is Tinne & the letter T.

Upright When you get Tinne Holly in a reading, you are offered the ability to defend yourself & defeat your enemies. Holly also represents the fighting involved in the soul’s battles. If push comes to shove, this tree offers you the strength that you require to meet aggression. Holly is your inner warrior. This tree offers you the backbone.

In a disagreement or battle, before you attack or blame another be sure to distinguish between your opponent’s attitudes & the protection of your own shadow onto him or her. Once you are clear, speak your truth as respectfully as you can. Thoth, the Egyptian god of communication, is a good ally in this. He will help you take the high road. Your highest success will be in forging win-win outcomes.

Rune Draw

Uruz :uruz:

Uruz BrightStave1
Uruz BrightStave2
Uruz Keywords

Source

• Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.
9 Likes

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck (shuffled 3 times)

Chalcopyrite

Perception, Cleansing, Self-Esteem

• Chakra
    • Crown :crown:
  • Astrological Sign
    • Capricorn :capricorn:
    • Taurus :taurus:
  • Affirmation
    • I am connected to the wisdom of the Universe
  • Energies
    • Chalcopyrite enhances perception & connects us to universal energy. It acts as a connector between the physical world & the worlds of the past. It removes energy blockage & deepens meditative states.
  • Flower/Herb :hibiscus:/:herb:
    • Lilac :hibiscus:
      • Wisdom
      • Remembrance
      • Love
      • Rebirth
7 Likes

1 March 2022
Celtic Astrology Oracle Cards
by Antonella Castelli and Lunaea Weatherstone

Plant ally: Elder
Season: Winter
Celtic festival: Yule, Winter Solstice
Keywords: Focused. Visionary. Elevated.
Hear a higher calling and rise above trivial troubles to see the big picture.

6 Likes

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle Draw

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & drew:

22. Oir Spindle

Oir Spindle represents sudden flashes of insight & brings illumination & clarity. She is about fulfillment & delight – in particular, the fulfillment that comes after the completion of tasks. Therefore, this tree encourages us to put aside our excuses, evasions, & denial. We are encouraged to get to work & complete our goals so we can fulfill our aspirations. Spindle helps us to fulfill obligations so we can move forward. She rewards us for doing the very best we can. The ogham for Spindle is Oir & the letters are OI & TH. It is represented by the helmet & is formed by the index fingers & thumbs touching at their tips.

Upright This card offers you sudden insight & clarity. This tree is about enlightenment. You are asked to remember that you are a being of light & to see the light in every person you meet & every situation you enter. This tree brings illumination & insight.

When you receive Oir Spindle in a reading, you are promised fulfillment. But the key is that you must do the work. Lay aside your reluctance & your excuses. Get busy. Success is promised but first must come labor. The spindle will help you to fulfill the necessary steps & give you the energy to complete your work. Choose to do your best & apply your energy to the tasks at hand. The true sweetness comes from fulfilling these tasks to the best of your ability.

If you are trying to decide, you are advised to investigate. Geta all the relevant facts. Do your due diligence. When you have gathered the information, you can make an informed decision, choose, & begin.

Spindle is a good wood for making pegs, bobbins, & spindles – all practical tools. You may have a project that has to do with woodworking. What practical tools do you need to creat or gather to fulfill your task at hand? What expertise do you need? Make a practical plan. Consider time, money, & practicalities.

Rune Draw

Eihwaz/Ehlwaz :iwaz:

Keywords for Eihwaz

BrightStave Ehlwaz1
BrightStave Ehlwaz2

5 Likes

## Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck (shuffled 3 times)

### Lapis Lazuli

Intuition, Purification, Inner Power

• Chakra
    • Throat
  • Astrological Sign
    • Libra :libra:
    • Sagittarius :sagittarius:
  • Affirmation
    • I am confident in my spoken word
  • Energies
    • Lapis Lazuli amplifies the power of the spoken word. It aids in clear communication & speaking in large groups. It connects the physical & spiritual realms, providing a peaceful & clear awareness.
    • Amaryllis :hibiscus:
      • Confidence
      • Pride
      • Communication

4 Likes

2 March 2022
Fantasy Cats Oracle
by Paolo Barbieri

Action - Get Ready
Advice - Stay open to signs and messages

People, opportunities, and experience show up when you greet the world. An open mind is an aware mind. Mystery, surprise, and wonder hide inside every moment. Stay open to sacred meetings in your life. People carry messages. Allow your life to become an oracle. Engage in curiosities and follow interests. Seek advice. Make new friends. Ask for directions along the way. Stay alert. Listen to new ideas. Move with the curiosity of a child. Stop judging and start embracing. Gifts are often disguised as hardships. Greet them as you would an old friend. Expect the good things to show up and they will. Prepare for pleasure to find pleasure. Imagine abundance to discover abundance. Desire desires you. The things you want often appear in a way you will not recognize because they don’t look the way you expect them to.

Take your time and circle new potentials. Your perceptions will tell you everything you need to know. Trust that you can determine the difference between excitement and danger. Walk away if you need to and feign indifference. It is of no loss to you. You already possess all that you need. Connections are all optional. You hold the power to choose. Do not be pressured or influenced by others in uncomfortable ways. Cats suffer no fools.

5 Likes

@marsha I love that deck! It’s gorgeous! Thank you for posting, this isn’t the only time today that paying attention to signs & messages today. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

March 2, 2022
-ORACLE CARD-
Queen of the Moon Oracle by Stacey Demarco

I always say my little prayer as a shuffle…

Spirit, Angels, Guides, The Universe and Mamma Moon, please join me in this reading. Please surround and fill me with your amazing energy as I ask for guidance and protection, truth and clarity and the strength and courage to make any changes if needed. Please allow all messages to heal, inspire and transform honoring the highest good of all. I am so grateful for any and all messages. As I will it…so mote it be.

Then I cut the cards in 3 piles using my left hand.

1. Green Corn Moon

PATIENCE

Enjoy the journey, not just the destination. The time has come to learn patience and avoid the lure of instant gratification. Slow down. Take your time. Things are happening, you just can’t see it yet. Be loving and patient with your body.

'I take my time to enjoy the journey."

Patience is a kind of faith in foreseeing. We might see the seed, but we foresee the flower. We might see the books on the table, but we foresee the degree at the end if we read them. If we think physically, we might feel the pain of a hard workout but foresee and have faith in the muscle and fitness levels we will build. Patience is a way of experiencing the process of fruition.

For some of us, we choose what is quick and easy. We may choose activities we know we will be good at. These require no big process, no great challenge over time and so no great achievement even if we are good at them. More difficult is a kind of patience in mastery where the skills or learning take time to accrue, and this is where the beauty of patience is born. When we truly realise the power of patience we understand the power of gaining something incredibly deep and imbedded rather than the quick hit of instant gratification. There is great power in going slow. There is also the lifelong benefit of the power of trusting that you can hold a focus for a time for something big.

For some of us, learning a physical skill enables us to fall in love with our bodies again, seeing it change and try over and over. We recognize its magnificence in all its weirdness, wonkiness, strength, weakness and inherent wisdom. We get to feel the process and the miracle. And if our body doesn’t quite get it and we run out of patience, well, nasty self-talk is the last thing I would throw at it. After all, my body is not my enemy. Instead, I throw compassion and trust at it: the compassion that it is doing its best right now, and the trust that it will get me to where I want to go - even if that is ‘eventually’. I’ve learned to be patient!

5 Likes

March 2, 2022
-Tarot Card-
TAROT OF MYSTICAL MOMENTS by Catrin Weltz-Stein

Again I say my prayer as I shuffle the cards and cut the cards using my left hand.

THE SEVEN OF SWORDS

The Seven of Swords shows a woman in a sunny meadow. The woman is a thief who has just stolen five eggs from a bird’s nest. She sneaks away and leaves two eggs behind in the nest. The woman hides her dishonorable heart behind beauty and shallowness. In fact, she is a snake but she covers her skin with leaves and flowers, so that nobody can see her true nature.

Upright meaning:
Deception, dishonesty, manipulation, getting away with something, secrets

Reversed meaning:
Honesty, facing the music, exposing the truth,
taking responsibility

5 Likes

Thank you @Franki-Moon for sharing your card draws! :smiling_face: I will say the oracle draw is something that is in the air around me. I did a great job today, so I’m hoping to use the same energy tomorrow.

The tarot draw I can’t place, so it may not be a message for me, but it may resonate with someone else in the coven. Thank you again for sharing & feel free to do so whenever you feel that you would like to do so.

5 Likes

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle Draw

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times& took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

4. Saille Willow

The Saille Willow initiates in the fourth lunation of the year. This tree represents the feminine principle & is associated with the celebration of Imbolc & Candlemas. This is a period of the quickening of the creative principle & the element of fire. We celebrate the magic that sparks the seed deep within the earth to begin to grow. The teaching of this is about enriching our community, cooperating with others, & learning to share power & resources with others. Willow teaches us to embrace our emotions & to express them. She encourages peace & harmony with others & with the natural world. She supports our dream life. Many wonderful plans & ideas come to us in this way. The ogham for this tree is Saille & the letter S.

Upright When you draw Willow, you can expect a meeting with the mysteries, the power of enchantment, magic, & the moon. You can expect to hve a psychic or intuitive encounter. Dreams & synchronicities are important. Pay attention to your own intuition. Meditation & contemplation time is important. Make some personal time for quiet reflection. Ask yourself where are in the cycle of things. If you are wondering about a creative endeavor, you can expect a visitation from the muse.

You may also feel moodier than usual. If this is an emotional time, remember that it is okay to cry. Tears are healing; they release pent-up feelings. Allow even negative feelings to arise. Express them & let go, as they have no power over you unless you ignore them or stifle them.

Willow has everything to do with feminine energy. This card may come up when you are going through issues that have to do with sexuality, fertility, reproduction, birthing, or mothering. You may need the physical support of friends, family, & your community as you move through these issues in your life. Be willing to ask for help. If you are going through grief or loss associated with these themes, Willow offers you healing.

Willow encourages you to do something creative. Draw, sing, dance, or write a poem. Leave the critical part of your thinking aside & just allow the expression. Enjoy it. She asks you to partake in your community, too, to be receptive, to participate in a cooperative endeavor. Also, women are important to your process, now. Don’t forget to support your own feminine side, as well.

Rune Draw

Uruz Reversed :uruz:

Uruz :uruz:

5 Likes

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

(Ishuffled the deck 3 times & the top 3 cards taken off & drew)

Azurite

Psychic, Intuition, Guidance

• Chakra
    • Third Eye
  • Astrological Sign
    • Aquarius :aquarius:
    • Sagittarius :sagittarius:
  • Affirmation
    • I open my mind to guidance & new possibilities
  • Energies
    • Azurite awakens psychic abilities & brings awareness to spiritual guidance. It offers a clear mind when in meditation & creates a clear connection to spirit. It helps relieve worries, negative thoughts, & phobias.
    • Honeysuckle :herb:
      • Faith
      • Prosperity
      • Pure Happiness :smiling_face:

5 Likes

3 March 2022
Goddesses, Gods & Guardians Oracle Cards
by Sophie Bashford & Hillary Wilson

Spells
BRIGID You are a healer
Trust the healing energy of the goddess. Cross the threshold.

The Celtic goddess of the flame and the well has arrived to take you across the threshold. This is a re-initiation into your ancient healling powers from Moth

Brigid boldly declares, ‘You are a healer! You carry tools, remedies and skills earned during previous incarnations. The healing energy of the goddess is embedded in your cells.’

If you. need healing yourself, let Brigid’s bright blessings light the way. Strengthen your belief in your own power to heal.

Or are you being called to facilitate healing for others?

Remember, a healer’s job isn’t to rescue people from their problems. It’s a humble role that helps someone call in their own highest vision of health and wellbeing. It’s always the person who’s receiving the healing who chooses how, when and to what extent they’re ready to heal.

The powerful ancient healer inside you may be scared of coming forward. You may be fearful of ridicule, criticism, or even punishment. Long ago, the deep knowledge you carry was stolen, discredited and used against you.

But it’s safe now to light up the world with your healing gifts. Your here to facilitate deep healing for other beings, and for Mother Earth.

Invocation
Healing energies flow throught me from the goddess. It’s safe to heal.

5 Likes

This is just at the right time for me! I did a big ritual/devotional for her yesterday & it felt really good.

Thank you for posting. I love the imagery too

5 Likes

Good Afternoon/Evening Everyone. It’s been a very busy day, sun shone today, so lovely.

Thursday, March 3, 2022

image source from The Modern Witch Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle

Everything is fine. It’s fine. Really. Sure, you’ve been completely pierced through with ten sharp swords, and you’ve collapsed into a ball on the floor. You’re struggling, just trying to survive, as the weight grows ever heavier. You’re going through something truly soul-crushing and it feels like your world is ending. Every movement hurts, and sometimes only a meaningless distraction feels life it’ll help.

But the pain will end, and you will come out stronger having survived it. :dizzy: :pentagram:

6 Likes

Great card for me anyway today @debra2. I have seen that deck before & it’s piqued my curiosity. I like the artwork on it. I like the message that you gave for it too. It really resonates with me today & where I am at in life. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I remember looking back in October 2021 Thanksgiving. That was me then, hurting and now it is so much less, but some of the pain from that loss of him leaving me just out of the blue still hurts some. It resonated with me too. :hugs:

5 Likes

That Brigid card is :sparkles: WOW :heart_eyes: :sparkles:, @marsha! I know I’m seeing it a bit late, but the message really rang true for me. I have a feeling that my day will be better thanks to this message- thank you so much for sharing it!

5 Likes

Friday, March 4, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle Draw

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

15. Ruis Elder Reversed

The Ruis Elder initiates in the thirteenth lunation & the portal that rules the ending of the Celtic Year. Therefore, Elder is concerned with transformation & the death of the year. We gather the last of the harvest now, & store the seeds for the next year’s growth. The Elder encourages us to use this time for personal withdrawal, retrospection, & release. Death & rebirth & the passing of the soul from the physical realm to the spiritual are all savred to the Elder. His tree encourages us to connect with the ancestors & to converse with those loved ones that have passed through the veil. The ogham for this tree is Ruis & the letter R.

Reversed Our culture has a dstain for death & for the aging process. Although, there is much that we can do to remain active & healthy, we do well to honor our elders. You might be avoiding the deeper questions of life, just now, or you might be caught up in meaningless activity that keeps you on the surface. Are you ignoring the part of the cycle that takes you deeper & asks you to question your life choices & face your mortality? If so, fear is the usual culprit. If you are currently over-identified with your ego, you are invited to visit the spirit realms & deepen your experience, question your beliefs about death, & take a more spiritual approach to life.

Do you tend to ignore the elders in your life, thinking they have little to teach you? Do you have much contact with older people? Do you know much about your family heritage? This may be a wonderful time to do some research about your lineages. Take a moment to think about how you stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before you. They are your greatest cheerleaders. They are there for you if you but ask.

Rune Draw

Ingwaz :ingwaz:

(Ingwaz has 2 different symbols. The rune in the picture is the version that I have for both of my sets of runes)

BrightStave Ingwaz
Ingwaz Keywords

Source

• Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.
5 Likes