March 2022 Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draws

18 March 2022
Moonology Oracle Cards
by Yasmin Boland, Artwork by Nyx Rowan

You are good enough
Full Moon in Virgo

The Full Moon in Virgo card needs some truthful answers. It’s time to be honest with yourself. This is the time to declutter your life, sorting what’s good in your life from what’s not serving you.

1. Find a balance between the cosmic and the mundane in your daily life.

2. Worrying too much will attract more things to worry about.

3. If you have been overly critical, it’s time for an apology.

4. Stop second-guessing yourself.

5. Raise your karma by doing something good for someone else.

6. It’s time to start living a healthier life.

6 Likes

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

(By: Amanda Lynn Hails)

I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

I AM

I am safe. I am supported. I am worthy. I am unique. I am honest. I am true. I am abundant. I am present. I am strong. I am open. I am wise. I am cared for. I am good. I am accepted. I belong. Now is the time to practice affirmations. Know that you are, & speak the words that you need to hear over yourself now.

I think I am going to keep this card on my altar for the day, I haven’t completely decided yet. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

19 March 2022
KEEPERS OF THE LIGHT ORACLE CARDS
by Kyle Gray, Artwork by Lily Moses

GAIA Earth Connection

Be mindful of the planet. Come back to Earth. Stay grounded.

Gaia is Mother Earth. She is the Keeper of the Light who holds the planet in her hands and heart. You are blessed to receive this Great Mother card today because it shows that the Earth itself, through the image of Gaia, is protecting your path. Gaia is bringing her motherly love to you and encircling you in a cocoon of peace.

5 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes: cards! Thank you!

4 Likes

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

(By: Amanda Lynn Hails)

I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

Go Inward

Take time today to meet with your inner child. Find a comfortable spot, close your eyes, & let your awareness go inward. Feel for the place within you that draws you in & allow your inner child to come to you here. Let them be as they are, embracing them, listening to them & providing them with unconditional love.

4 Likes

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

• By: BouchetteDesign.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/bouchettedesign

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Ametrine

• Optimism, Balancing, Soothing, Intuition

• Chakra

• Crown :crown:

• Astrological Sign

• Gemini :gemini:
  • Libra :libra:

Affirmation
Through optimism I strengthen my intuition & find balance

Energies

• Ametrine combines amethyst & citrine, creating a powerful connection to physical & spiritual realms. Amethyst draws in Divine guidance while Citrine incorporates these energies into your life & helps in creating harmony with others.

Flower/Herb :hibiscus:/:herb:

• Spiderwort :hibiscus:
    ** Optimism
    ** Moral Authority

I have been trying to only post one oracle/tarot/rune a day because others are also posting, but today I felt like pulling from 2 decks, so there are 2 entries from myself today :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Please post more than one, I really enjoy reading them!
:heart:

5 Likes

20 March 2022
Magdalene Oracle
by Toni Carmine Salerno

You are blessed and guided by the eternal spirit of love. A positive transformation is occurring in your life at this very moment. Close your eyes and feel yourself bathed in love from the heart of the Goddess. This card is confirmation that all is unfolding as it should. There is no need for concern so stop taking things so seriously and trust.

All unfolds in perfect harmony.
Life is always full of opportunity.
I am guided and protected.
I surrender my concerns to the Goddess of eternal life.

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :dizzy:

Sunday, March 20, 2022

image source Work Your Light Oracle Cards by Danielle Noel

Stop overthinking. Keep facing your true north.

Do not question things so much. You are on the right track. You are facing the right way. Stop overthinking it. It’s happening. And you are closer than you think.

You are exactly where you need to be and things are moving at the perfect speed. Do not rush it. Now is not the time to be impatient, now is the time to walk steadily. There is no rush. What you are building is being built. What you have planted soon will blossom. With every new day, a new brick is being laid. You have come a long way. The foundations are steady; now all that is needed is for you to trust and keep walking forward.

If a thought that things should be moving faster enters your head, that is just your ego comparing your rising to someone else. Compassion is not your friend. Stay in your lane, water your own garden, knowing that your time to bloom will come soon.

Work Your Light.
You are already doing it. Keep going.
:dizzy: :pentagram: :sparkles: :hearts:

5 Likes

@debra2 I needed this card today! I was just saying that I feel like I am doing better & things are getting easier, but wondering if there was anything I should be doing. It’s nice to know that things are where they need to be & are moving as they need to now.

Those cards are gorgeous! Where did you find these lovelies? :star_struck:

5 Likes

Monday, March 21, 2022

Celtic Tarot

Kristoffer Hughes (Illustrated by: Chris Down)

I shuffled the deck 3 times, took off the top 3, & drew:

The Mother Upright

• Statement: I am the beginning and the end
  • Keywords: Motherhood, Nature, Abundance

Divinatory Meaning (Upright)

Consider the implications of pregnancy: one can do nothing but wait. When the Mother (the Empress) appears in a reading, she suggests that certain things are out of one’s personal control – in the hands of nature, if you like. Perhaps inaction has as much validity as action, letting nature take its course. Allow your instincts to lead you; listen deeply to what your gut & your senses are telling you. This is a card of birthing & nurture – of bringing something into being, literally speaking or creatively.

5 Likes

@Susurrus I was looking for new card decks on Amazon when I came across these ones.

5 Likes

Out of all of my decks this one is my favorite for telling me what I NEED to hear; not beating around the bush. :joy:

I absolutely love this deck. I wish I could remember where I got it from for you :thinking:

The book is amazing & it’s broken up into “Branches” with Celtic Folklore. :triskele:

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone. It was a bit of a cool, cloudy day. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Monday, March 21, 2022

image sourceWork Your Light Oracle Cards by Danielle Noel

Sisterhood of The Rose.

Beauty and devotion. Priestess. Mystic. Teacher.

The Sisterhood of the Rose is a lineage of priestesses and mystics who devoted their lives to serving humanity and seeding light consciousness all over the Earth. A cross-section of ancient lineages, it is the path of devotion and beauty.

Walking this path means being devoted to seeing and creating beauty wherever you go. The rose symbolizes the heart and the sacred geometry of all life. You are being called to notice the beauty around you, particularly in nature, and hear the whispers of Mother Earth.

You are being called to spend more time in nature, as all the ancient secrets live there. Mother Earth is constantly whispering. Spend time admiring Her creations and you will be rewarded with insight and grace.

You are being called to take a little more time to both notices the beauty that exists all around you and contribute to the beauty of the world in your own way too. This could be through your own creations or in the little things like how you dress to picking flowers for your home. Every time you devote your time to creating, you harmonize the planet a little more and the shift in vibration can be felt.

Work Your Light Action.

Surround yourself with beauty and create beauty wherever you go.

5 Likes

21 March 2022
The Magic of Unicorns Oracle Cards
by Diana Cooper, artwork by Marjolein Kruijt

44 - I AM PRESENCE
~ 44 ~
I AM PRESENCE
Expand your Stellar Gateway. I AM That I AM.

Congratulations. When you receive this card, it suggests that you are connecting with your Monad or I AM Presence or preparing to do so.

Your ascension path commences when you anchor and activate your 12 fifth-dimensional chakras. Working with your unicorn accelerates your journey, so first ask it to illuminate your Earth Star Chakra, beneath. Then be aware of its pure light moving up through your base, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, crown, causal, and Soul Star chakras before igniting the golden orange chalice of your Stellar Gateway, above your head.

Your guidance is to sit quietly and illuminate each chakra in turn with unicorn light, then connect through your Stellar Gateway to your I am presence.

5 Likes

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

• By: BouchetteDesign.com
BouchetteDesign | Etsy

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Bloodstone

• Grounding, Detoxifying, Balance

• Chakra
    o Root

• Astrological Sign
    o Aries :aries:
    o Libra :libra:
    o Pisces :pisces:

• Affirmation
    I welcome transformation & intuition into my life

• Energies
    Bloodstone is composed of Green Chalcedony, & Hematite, creating red spots. This combination creates a powerful healing stone that grounds negative energy & cleanses the body. It enhances creativity & balance.

Flower/Herb :hibiscus:/:herb:

• Columbine
    – Detoxify
    – Strength
    – Happiness

4 Likes

22 March 2022
Aleister Crowley’s Thoth Tarot Deck
Designed by Aleister Crowley, Painted by Lady Frieda Harris

XVII THE STAR
Key Words: :aquarius: Aquarius; Hope; Unexpected help; Clarity of vision; Spiritual insight.

References

Wasserman, J., Harris, F., Kaplan, S.R. (1983). Instructions For Aleister Crowley’s Thoth Tarot Deck. New York, NY: U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

Ziegler, G. (1998). Tarot Mirror of The Soul: Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot. York Beach, Maine: Samuel Weiser, Inc.

4 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone. It’s another dull cloudy day :cloud:

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

image source Work Your Light Oracle Cards by Danielle Noel

Soul Family.

Call in your tribe. You don’t have to do it alone.

It is time to call in your soul family and support team. People who get you at a soul level. People who are the same kind of weird as you. People who are your chosen family. They are coming and they are looking for you.

If you haven’t found them yet this is a sign that they are close by. But in order for them to find you and recognize you when they do, it is important that you stop dimming your light and truly let yourself be seen.

If you have already found them, then you are being called to let them support you and perhaps also assemble a wider support team. Your support team can consist of all types of people, such as a therapist, coach, mentor, or healer. Tune in to what kind of support you need now.

Work Your Light Action.

Call in your support team now.

5 Likes

This is a beautiful card, and really called out to me. I have finally found my soul family… here, in my moonlight circles, and in my tantra groups… so many beautiful, shining souls that reflect each other’s light and love :relaxed: :star2:

5 Likes

I’m glad it resonated with you. Nice to hear it did talk to you. Beautiful.

5 Likes