Me 100% always

I cant help it!!! :grin:

11 Likes

I love it! :laughing: Is this on a t-shirt!? I would absolutely wear something like this- witchy aesthetic all the way! :woman_mage: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Anyone else the same way?

7 Likes

Love it! :heart:

(Please don’t mind that I combined these posts into one “meme” thread- it makes it easier to find and read them if they are all in the same spot!)

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This is me all the way, rope and duct tape included ha ha ha

10 Likes

Hahahaha​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Remember… always break the window from the outside… :metal:

6 Likes

I love them all but especially the first one! I need that on a sign of something. LOL!

5 Likes

I love these!! I have a couple memes stashed away myself.

And my favorite because it’s me every time:

9 Likes

@Amaris_Bane hahah the one with the moon always so relatable! I am more this one though

And this sums up what people think when I tell them about the practice :rofl:

7 Likes

A little dark, but meant to be humorous.

6 Likes

@stavroula haha, I have fallen asleep on books many times!

@anon87969570 Forest walks are so relaxing! And who are we to judge what you do in your spare time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

No i wish it was tho. Oooooooo thats an idea. We have a place here that makes shirts. They made me one for my son’s Marine graduation saying “most never get to meet their heroes. I raised mine”

5 Likes

I would too wear this on a t-shirt/sweatshirt LOL.

6 Likes

I have one that says wife, mom, witch lol

8 Likes

Anyone else feel seen?! :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

When I first began practicing the first few months I would forget the full moon. It was always the day after. Even my husband would be like “did you put your water and crystals out last night?” I’m like “son of a…” :angry: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@Amaris_Bane The sea witch one!!! Oh my god!!! :rofl:

@stavroula I’m usually able to catch the full moon (writing up the weekly MMM here in the forum means I check the moon phases at least once a week lol) but that is EXACTLY how I feel about astrology stuff- Mercury went into Retrograde!? The planets had aligned? What!?! :joy:

@Mistress_Of_Herbs I love that t-shirt!!! :two_hearts:

@Mia.1 Omg the tarot one is perfect :laughing: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

That’s still me!! I have a moon phases app and set alerts for the new and full moon to go off around 7pm. Otherwise I would never remember!

6 Likes