Me wishing that the virtual altar was free

I just paid for a free 14 day sub just to get the altar. I do have the money to pay for anything at all right now and I was just wondering, even if I don’t have an account, can I use the altar?

9 Likes

Hi there and welcome!

That sounds like something the mods would know. I’ll page @BryWisteria and see if she knows.

8 Likes

thank you so much!

8 Likes

Welcome, @aaliyah1 and Merry Meet!

I’m glad you’re giving Spells8 a try - as you’re seeing, there’s a ton of great information here along with the fun features like the virtual altar.

I second @Amethyst - a chat with one of the moderators will get you all the available options. Best of luck! :heart:

8 Likes

You’re welcome!

6 Likes

Hi @aaliyah1,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

A quick disclaimer that the virtual altar is currently getting a magickal makeover and is in the process of being upgraded, so there may be some shifts as the changes take affect. As of right now, it is my understanding that the current version of the virtual altar can be accessed as a guest, but only the personal altar. The shared altars (Wheel of the Year, Forest, etc) are reserved for coven members.

I hope that helped clarify things!

Please make yourself at home here. Whether you stay for just the trial period or stick around longer, I hope you find lots of fun magickal resources and discussions to enjoy.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes