Medical Testing

I recently had a medical test and while waiting for the results I did an Anti-Anxiety spell. The results came back negative, no change, Hooray!
I got to wondering though, if I could have done a spell to nudge the results in the direction of the desired positive outcome? If so, should it have been done before the test, or while waiting for the results?
What would be the correspondences? What category would such a spell be under? Luck? Protection? Healing?
The closest thing I could find was passing an exam or driver’s test, but it is not like I could study for it.

10 Likes

@bj1 I’m glad your results were good! My suggestion would be follow your intuition. Might sound like a generic answer, but you should do what feels right to.

I would say any of those would work. You could write your own spell that includes all those aspects. I’m not good at writing my own spell but I take bits and pieces from other spells that fight my needs and intentions.

I think I’d use the spell at all stages.

I hope this helps some! :blush::people_hugging::purple_heart:

9 Likes

I’m glad to hear the results of the test came back the way you wanted! :tada: That’s awesome news!

I think it’s possible to do a spell to help get the results you want, but there are a lot of factors that play into that. For example, I wouldn’t do a spell for the results themselves. I would do a spell on whatever would be causing the results. For example, let’s say you were getting a Covid test. Rather than doing a spell for a negative result, do a healing and protection spell on yourself. Results can be inaccurate, and rather than hoping for a negative result that could be false, it’s better to do the protection and healing that would lead to a negative result. I hope that makes sense… :joy:

The correspondences would relate to whatever type of spell you were doing. So, if I were doing a healing spell for skin, for example, I would specifically choose to work with calendula in the early morning during a waning moon. Calendula is healing and soothing, both magically and medicinally. The early morning just feels right for that kind of spell, and a waning moon is good energy for banishing.

10 Likes

Thanks Sivonnah. I like to take bits and pieces from other spells so that it feels right to me, but I couldn’t find anything remotely applicable.

10 Likes

Thanks MeganB. It does make sense. I hesitated and did nothing because I was afraid of setting up a situation where the Universe thought that I was saying “if the results are bad, I don’t want to hear it, so fake it okay”. That would not be a good thing to do!

9 Likes

You’re absolutely right :joy: we don’t want any of that!

8 Likes

@bj1 these are super new!
the best spell will be the one you write because it will be from your heart!
no luck but good health
a spell of good health
three white candles needed
good luck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes