Meet Sundae 🍨

I love your bear! I want to give it a hug! :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Thank youuuuu Phoenix! :kissing_heart: :yellow_heart: Yes, I actually do hold him when I go to bed every night! :smiling_face: :teddy_bear: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Awww that’s cuuuute! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yes, I have always known lavendar for its stress-relieving properties! :face_holding_back_tears: :purple_heart: I guess I also have some lavendar essential oil in my oil collection! :thinking: :sparkles: Thank you for giving me this amazing idea, my dear friend! :hugs: Much love & light to you! :sparkling_heart: :pink_heart:

6 Likes

Awwwwie, now I want you to hug him for real! Hmmm, maybe I can make him send you a huuuge virtual hug? :wink: :teddy_bear: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

“Hey, Ostara! I am going to send you the biggest hug ever!” ~ Sundae :ice_cream:

(Huuuuugggggggiiiing…) :teddy_bear: :rainbow:

7 Likes

No worries glad i had somr advice that wS useful

7 Likes

Awww thank you Sundae!

6 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

“I love you!” ~ Sundae :pink_heart:

6 Likes

I love you too!

6 Likes

Not nearly as sweet as your new buddy Solasta- she’s the sweetest! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Lots of love to you and your wonderful Sundae! Hope you both had a great weekend :grinning: :sparkles: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Awwwie loove you my sugar fairy @TheTravelWitch_Bry! :wink: :woman_fairy:t2: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Love you too, Solasta! :hugs: :heart: :sparkles: :sun:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.