Members In My Area

Happy New Year all, I wanted to know if there are members that live in the Las Vegas, NV area who would be willing to practice together on occasion?

9 Likes

Hi there! I’m not in that area but you might want to check out the poll for the new year → Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

6 Likes

Warm greetings @NubianQueen! :blush:

Definitely feel free to make a post in the discussion that Megan shared- that’s a great place to search for locals! You could also check out nearby events that may attract those with a witchy soul (such as ren faires, craft markets, crystal shows, etc). You could also search for local groups through Facebook!

I know it’s not the same as being physically in the same spot, but if you’re looking for witchy company there is a live Zoom meet and group ritual held here each Thursday. You can find recent ritual posts in A Sacred Space (a coven-member only part of the forum) to learn more about it! The post for this week will be up soon :grinning: :+1:

I hope you can find what you are looking for! Sending positive vibes and love your way- blessed be, Lynn! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you and many Blessings to you for your assistance. I will definitely join in this Thursday.

Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Blessed be MeganB thank you for the recommendation, I will do that.

Appreciate you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.