Merry Meet and Thank you!

Merry Meet everyone! My name is Angie and I live in CT. I am so glad I found Spells8. I am a solitary eclectic pagan witch still figuring it all out. While Ive felt this has been the life for me since i was 14 I just didnt know how to go about getting started. And of course life happened. So now here I am finally taking time for myself to start my journey. Ive been learning so much here. I love following the daily devotionals and tapping into the magick ive had inside all along. Im learning about my clair-gifts. All this is so liberating. I really dont have anyone in my life who lives the way I or do and sometimes dont think my family really gets it. It would be nice to meet others like myself. Again, I am so grateful for having found you. Blessed Be!!!

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I’m a chaos witch and devotee of Loki. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

@Pagan-Dragonfly81 welcome to our company! feel beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Pagan-Dragonfly81 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m happy to hear that you’re enjoying everything here at Spells8!

Well, now you do! :clap: There’s a lot of us here, so consider yourself in good company! I look forward to seeing you around - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Welcome home

8 Likes

@Pagan-Dragonfly81
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven :heart:

8 Likes

Hi @Pagan-Dragonfly81 and welcome to the coven!

I’m in Illinois and enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magick, and just getting out in nature.

Feel free to explore the Spells8 courses too, they have been really helpful for me in my journey.

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Pagan-Dragonfly81

I’m so glad you joined us, Angie! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi, @Pagan-Dragonfly81! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Feel free to jump in on things! The Merry Meet Monday post tomorrow will let you know what’s going on in the coven and give you a chance to know people! I look forward to chatting with you!

8 Likes

Hello @Pagan-Dragonfly81,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to say hello! :blush:

Like others have said, you’re among friends and fellow-magick lovers here. The Coven community is blessed to have you! Make yourself at home, Angie :heart:

Blessed be!

6 Likes