Merry Meet! Bennington, VT

Hi everyone! My name is Samantha, Sam for short. I live in Bennington, Vermont.

6 Likes

Merry meet @samantha57,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Oh, I went to school for a bit further up north in Burlington! I remember Vermont being absolutely gorgeous, especially in the fall. I imagine it’s getting pretty chilly there now! Hope you are staying warm and doing well as winter arrives :snowflake: :blush:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! If you have any questions, know that the Q&A category is there for you- ask away and your coven is sure to help. We’re a very friendly group and always happy to help (or just chat!) :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @samantha57! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure now, going through the Courses will help you start to figure it out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @samantha57

It’s nice to meet you, Sam, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A We are here for you, Sam, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Thanks so much for that. I have actually been a memver for awhile but always get busy and lose touch. Im trying to work on that. Lol. Vermont is beautiful, but its too cold. I snowboard so I respect the power that the cold weather has, but Im getting older with very little time to ride these days. Although ny daughter will be 6 this month so i will probably begin teaching her soon. Thank you for ur kind words. Be well.

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @samantha57! :heart:

Yes, I remember up in Burlington it got bitter cold- I couldn’t step outside without covering pretty much my whole face. Beautiful snow, though, and I imagine it’s paradise for snowboarding! I’m sure your daughter will be thrilled to begin lessons with you- I hope you both have a blast! :snowboarder: :sparkles:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.