Merry meet! First of all, my name is Aristoel Michael, from western part of the Africa

Merry meet! First of all, my name is Aristoel Michael, from western part of the Africa. I joined the coven around August last year, and I enjoyed everything that’s happening here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. My heartfelt thanks to one and all. My family and friends(Christians) are running away from me cos of my newly developed energy, they try to affect me with their negative energy (ignorant, hate, and much more) but indeed silence is the best answer. I currently do not have a shelter, my cousin whom I live in her house, have asked me to leave. No money to rent mine at the moment, just hanging round the street. Prayers is all I ask from everyone here to keep me positive. :pray:

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m happy to hear you’re enjoying your time here at Spells8 :partying_face:

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re going through a rough time, though. I’ll keep you in my prayers :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you love and light! Hopefully, things will work out soon.

6 Likes

I’m sorry that your situation has changed so drastically since finding your path. Many blessings & I will send you positive love, light, & healing for keeping your spirits up & hopefully a better living situation. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@michael9 I love the way you put it there. I have struggled with what to label my newly developed energy. You will find your way out of this darkness, in fact maybe in some point you will see it was light as well. Your shelter is coming, you will reclaim your family, You have already found your new life. So glad to have met you.

6 Likes

Hiya @michael9,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

You will be most welcome here with never ending support. I am so sorry to hear about the rough times you are facing at the moment. I most certainly keep you in my prayers and sending lots positive vibes your way. :sun:

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess :black_cat:

5 Likes

Merry meet @michael9! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here! I am sorry that our meeting comes at such a difficult time in your life. It is very unfortunate that there are people in your life who are not supporting you, but please rest assured that you have found a place where you can talk and practice freely along like-minded souls. You are very welcome here, Michael! :infinite_roots:

Also: I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed your discussion into the Introductions Category- this way, more members will know to come in and give you a warm welcome!

I do not know if you are able or in a safe place to work magick at the moment, but I would like to offer you some recommended spells that you could consider. There is this Money Spells Collection as well as this Sugar Spell for a New Home. In addition to magick, you might also pursue mundane pathways of help too- is there a local housing assistance group you could contact? Or a shelter of some kind where you could stay while you get back on your feet? No matter what you choose to do, I hope you quickly find the help you need! :heart:

You are in my thoughts- I am sending positive energy and blessings to you. May you find a secure and safe place to live, and all the finances you need. So mote it be! :sparkles::pray:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.