Merry Meet From Chicago

I’m so happy to find a like-minded group. I look forward to talking with you all. I practiced as a young woman, left the craft and came back home. I’m 40 now. I’m excited to be on this site.

11 Likes

Merry meet @RedRaven42,

Welcome to the forum- we’re very happy to have you here too! :blush: Have you been finding everything okay? I know there is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum and that it can be overwhelming at first. Feel free to use the Search Tool to navigate around- it’s a lifeline! :compass:

In case you haven’t already found it, the weekly Merry Meet Monday news post has all the current forum activities and important events happening this week. Here is this week’s post- know that you are warmly invited to join in anything that sounds interesting! :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I actually saw your introduction on a separate post & had answered there too!

The group ritual was posted today. That is also a good place to chat & meet with other members. & to have some time set aside for a short meditation & a cup of tea (or drink of your choice).

6 Likes

Hi @RedRaven42! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started on the site. If you have any questions - about the courses or otherwise - you can ask them and someone will pop up and try to answer for you.

We’re really a very friendly bunch! And I’m so glad you’ve found us. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Welcome, @RedRaven42! Glad you’re here!! :tulip: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @RedRaven42 :sparkles:
I am Marsha from Colorado. My middle daughter lives north of Chicago, so I have been there many times. I’m so glad you have joined us! :magic_wand:

7 Likes

Welcome @RedRaven42 so glad you are here!!!

6 Likes

Love, love, love Chicago! Always said I’d have a summer home there when I’m rich LOL. Welcome :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Same! :grinning:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.