Merry Meet from GA

Hey I’m Kim. I have been called to this path for many years. Unfortunately, I listened to others tell me how “bad” it was so being scared to move forward (because of people judging) I didn’t follow my calling.

Now I’m completely ready to learn and live my calling. I’m completely out in the open and no longer hide my desire to live this life. I have lost a few friends and family due to this and that does hurt but I’m ready to be true to myself now.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome, Kim! :partying_face: :heart:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :infinite_roots: and the Infinite Roots Coven. I’m sure plenty others can relate to your struggle of abandoning the path because of fear or judgement from others. The important part is that you’re working on finding yourself and your path now when it’s right for you.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve lost a few friends because of your decision but hopefully you can make new friends here with us! We’re all a friendly bunch so feel free to hop into a discussion, ask some questions, and chat away!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kimberly57

I do agree, that we should all be true to ourselves. I have followed my own path for many years but I don’t share it with others, so I’m still mostly in the broom closet. No one asks me if I’m a witch, and the only time I admit it is on Halloween, and well here on the forum, of course.

Welcome Kim, I’m so glad you have joined us. If you didn’t guess already, I’m a Solitary Witch! Anyway, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Merry meet @kimberly57

Welcome to the forum- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

It is really hard to lose people we once called friends. But those who only love us in a certain light and can’t love us when we embrace our true selves weren’t really our friends in the first place. And you’re certainly not alone now- you are very welcome here in the coven, Kim! Get ready to make plenty of supportive new friends :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. The Q&A Category is there for you and your coven is always happy to help!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome @kimberly57!

Glad to have you on this path.

6 Likes

Hi @kimberly57! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re very brave for coming out and following your true path! I salute you! What kind of magic are you interested in? Any specific path?

If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay, the Courses is a great way to figure it out. If you have any questions, about them or anything else, just ask and someone will try to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hi @kimberly57
Cheers to being true to who we are!! Glad you are moving passed the “scared”. Hopefully those you “lost” will come back to you - once they realize your not gonna drop a house on them… yet. LOL

6 Likes

Greetings! I am also from GA, I live about 15-20 minutes from Phoenix & Dragon bookstore. We have a pagan group at the UUCA in Brookhaven which will be having a Mabon ceremony the Sunday after this one if you live in the greater Atlanta area and are looking for others to connect with. Our group is small rag-tag eclectics and one lady who was initiated into Wicca through a line in Israel.

6 Likes

Welcome @kimberly57,this is an amazing group. U will also find that alot of us were thought we were or evil for having gifts. We are not. Embrace your gifts. Embrace ALL of yourself.

Thats what i had to do, and i FINALLY, feel whole.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.