Merry Meet from NE USA

New to the forum, I’m a baby eclectic witch. I’m drawn to nature and enjoy gardening. I frequently find and share 4, 5, and 6 leaf clovers and have always felt connected to the natural world. I also am interested in the lunar cycle and astronomy. Elemental work is also something I have been researching; I am especially drawn to fire (candles) and earth (gems and rocks). I look forward to learning more, especially the legends and traditions associated with my heritage (Celtic).

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @charlotte2

It’s nice to meet you, Charlotte, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. Nature is my sanctuary, gardening heals my soul! I have white clove growing in my yard and I find 4, 5, and 6-leaf clovers too! :four_leaf_clover: I would like to invite you to share your garden with us, Magick Gardens!

I found many over the years, even a few while I was living in Ireland. We also visited Scotland and England. I have a great-grandfather from Ireland and my husband’s grandfather was born there, so he was able to get Irish citizenship. We only lived there for a few years, not quite long enough for me to get my citizenship. I loved it there. I loved all the history and standing stones. There was a small stone circle in a pasture within walking distance. It was so beautiful there. :stonehenge:

You might also be interested in, Tending Bridgets Flame and Celtic Deities Devotionals! Welcome to the family!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Charlotte! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here. It’s nice to meet you! I’m happy to hear that you’re connecting with your heritage – I’m a Celtic polytheist, mainly focusing on Irish spirituality but currently branching out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don’t have many pictures of my garden, but I have realized that my most successful producers were plants that I had hand carved and built wooden supports for from the trees on our property. I love that there is always more to learn and more magick to experience in the garden.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you as well. I mainly am focusing on learning from my and my husband’s Irish and Scottish ancestry. though at some point I would like to look into my Italian heritage and those traditions as well.

6 Likes

Welcome @charlotte2, I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator within the forum. I’m from Cape Cod but I have found my connection to the elements sort of one at a time as seems to be… however, I am also a Celtic polytheist & heavily Irish Celtic. I’m trying to start learning a bit more about the British Isles/Welsh Celtic beliefs, but I find myself connecting more with the Irish. It never hurts to learn & there may be some things that align with my practices as I do!

I LOVE Crystals :star_struck: & connect heavily with Water, Fire, Earth… I’m getting there with Air… I tend to learn & practice in baby steps or I get really overwhelmed & burn out quickly & then have to almost start from scratch & work my way back one step at a time.

I do work with the lunar phases, more the New Moon & Full Moon but I do use the others & love astrology! I was just looking at the current aspects & charts of the planets with their zodiacs & houses.

I make my own incense to burn on charcoal discs, so I have a lot of different herbs & plants. I love my gardens & trees. I have different types of flowers & sections of my yard with their own setups, kind of… but when they are blooming I also like to share the images of what’s coming & going in the Magick Gardens thread. Sometimes it’s something new every day when the spring & summer are around here. Right now everything is kind of heading inward & will start to come back around the end of March beginning of April. We do have to replace our greenhouse from a storm that brought an oak branch down onto it though… hopefully, I remember when they go on sale here.

Enough rambling from me! Feel free to jump in on any topic or ask any questions about things that you can’t find through the search or on the site. The courses have a lot of information & topics that are really good & continue into the forum! So ask away whenever you are ready! I look forward to meeting & learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet @charlotte2,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too- I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an fellow Electic Witch. It is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

That is quite the talent! :clap: My partner has a knack for finding 4-leaf clovers, but I’ve never seen a 5 or 6 leaf clover before. That is a really cool and a very lucky ability to have! :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles:

It sounds like you have many wonderful magickal talents and areas of interest- please know that all of the resources on both the main Spells8 site as well as in the forum are here for you. Please make yourself at home! :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hi @charlotte2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. That’s the best thing about this coven I think, we all have different interests but we accept everyone! If you have any questions about the courses or anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.