Merry Meet from NH

I am a green witch - I love working with herbs, gardens and essential oils. I have always been interested in exploring this path. I grew up Christian but found it to be very limiting. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

10 Likes

Welcome @patricia22 ! Oh I love green witchery. And I grew up Mormon, so I can sympathize. Have you checked out the many, many lessons and rituals on spells8? There is also a lot here in the forums, too. It’s a wonderful community!

Blessed be! :heart:

7 Likes

@patricia22
Welcome, my friend. You’ve certainly come to the right place or KitchenHedge/Healing magick. And if you have questions, go on the forum, we love questions.
Blessed be
Garnet

8 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: patricia22

I’m with you @patricia22 I love working with herbs, gardens, and essential oils. I would like to invite you to share pictures of your garden in Magick Gardens

I too grew up as Chrisitan, I considered myself a Chrisitan witch for a time, but I’m learning so much here at spells 8, that title has transformed into “Eclectic!”

I’m looking forward to getting to know you better, and if you have any questions, just ask Q&A

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hello @patricia22 and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in CT so not far away! There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome @patricia22 … I love the garden and herbs also… I’m just learning to play in the garden. Always liked cooking with different herbs… The oils are a whole new world for me…

9 Likes

Hi @patricia22! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m an Eclectic word witch who likes candle magic myself. However, I did get some Goddess of Abundance essential oil in. I’m not good at making oils myself, you’re lucky you’re talented that way.

Are you into divination? There is a Weekly Witchy Challenge we do and this week is on divination. It’s a great way to learn and stretch your magical wings out, we’d love it if you participated!

Don’t worry if you don’t know much, this week’s challenge is all about doing a different form of divination than you usually do, so everyone’s going to be reaching this week.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @patricia22 :blush:

It’s always a pleasure to meet a fellow Green Witch! There are many resources here for those who share a love for nature and gardening- if you visit the Tag System, you’ll find tags that bring you to all the posts on herbs, plants, etc. There’s also a Green Witchery course with some helpful resources too! :green_heart:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help- your friendly coven is here for you! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@patricia22 welcome sister u will love it here. We have alot of green witches. Herbs are the best at last count i have 104. I need more tho. Lol

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.