Merry Meet from Ohio!

Merry meet! I’m Deanna from Ohio. I am currently very new to this path, but after a long time of being intrigued by it, I am finally embracing my calling. I’m very excited to dive in and see where this journey takes me!

5 Likes

Merry meet, and welcome!

I’m kinda at a loss of what to say. We have a group of witches and staff that usually roll out the red carpet and welcome wagon. Somehow I’m first this time around. :sweat_smile:

I’m from the NJ/PA area. The witches here are all wonderful. Check out the prior posts and feel free to start up new topics about anything.

4 Likes

Hi @Deanna11! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started. We also have a Group Ritual you can jump in on tomorrow that’s an awful lot of fun. You can do it on your own or with the group on zoom. Either way, you can chit-chat with the forum in the comments after your tea and it’s a great way to get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

@Franklin you did a good job! You get a gold star for being first! :star2: LOL!

3 Likes

Hi😁Welcome! I am in Missouri, but lived my first 13 years in Toledo.

4 Likes

Welcome! You are in the right place. I highly recommend the courses section. You will learn so much there. I am so glad you are here.

3 Likes

Merry meet @Deanna11! :blush:

Thanks for sharing your lovely introduction and a huge congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey! Although we all walk our own unique paths, rest assured that you have many friendly fellow magick-lovers from all over the world at your side here. Whether you have questions or just want to chat with people who “get it”- this is a great place to be! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

If there are any aspects of magick in particular that you are researching, I recommend using the Search Tool to quickly find relevant discussions (there’s a great guide here on how to adjust the advanced filters to narrow down exactly what you are seeking). There is a lot of content here in the forum- the search function is my compass everyday! :compass::laughing:

Make yourself at home here, Deanna! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

You did a beautiful job of leading the welcome wagon, @Franklin- another gold star for you from me too! :star2: :laughing: :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome. Every road leads to a new adventure. Take your time and learn all you can. dont be afraid to ask questions as the only stupid question is the one not asked.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.