Merry Meet from Ontario

Merry Meet,

I am Ambyistic, I have been a solitary eclectic witch for over 20 years and I hail from Ontario, Canada.

My daughter chose this path 2 years ago and besides a few things she has seen me do to celebrate(meal prep and candles), she knows nothing yet, she is only 12 and still just starting her journey. I told her tonight that I finally did it… I finally decided to reach out to meet other witches. I think she was more excited then I am. She knew I wanted to connect with others but I was too shy to do it. So yep… first step to becoming involved in a Wiccan/Pagan community and moving away from total solidarity practices… check!

If you will have me, I do hope to get to know you all.
Blessed Be.

8 Likes

Hiya @Ambyistic,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learninglots from you too :blush:.

Jess

5 Likes

@Ambyistic That is so sweet! I have a daughter also she will be fourteen in a few weeks. I love that yours was so thrilled for you reaching out to us. I promise not to disappoint your biggest cheerleader! Adorable.

6 Likes

Merry meet @Ambyistic :blush:

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have the best supporter anyone could ask for- how fun that you share your Craft with your daughter! It sounds like she is always cheering you on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for being inspired by her encouragement and taking the time to reach out here- it is a pleasure to meet you! As you may already be able to tell, we are a friendly group of magick-loving folks who have fun sharing our love for the Craft. If you have any questions, please feel free to share them- you have many fellow witchy souls happy to help or even just chat! :infinite_roots:

Know that you are also warmly invited to join the Forum Activities and coven-member-only discussions in A Sacred Space as well. Please make yourself at home here! :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Ambyistic! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry Meet, @Ambyistic! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic do you like to do? I’m an eclectic Wiccan who loves chants and candle magic.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Ambyistic

Welcome. I’m from Pennsylvania/New Jersey and am also solitary eclectic.

You will love it here in our virtual coven. This site is a treasure trove of information. It’s like having your own witches library.

While I can’t find time yet in my schedule since I work 16 hour days 3-4 days a week and my weekends are for family, there are events challenges taking place almost daily that you can participate in.

Almost makes me feel like I’m experiencing an isekai (Japanese word “different world” or “otherworld”) moment.
It’s like being in a magick and witchcraft academy/school.

6 Likes

Welcome @Ambyistic; I am so happy you have joined and look forward to learning from your experiences! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.